Kilometers for Katie (Km4KT)

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
StripyPixieSocks
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Kilometers for Katie (Km4KT)

I hope no one minds me putting this post on here about this but team Km4KT REALLY need your help!

A friend of mine is running in the Philadephia Marathon (in the USA) in memory of a beautiful little girl who was only here for a few years. He is running in aid of the Make-A-Wish foundations which grants terminally sick children their last wish and who granted tiny little Katie her last wish to go to Disneyland.

My friend will be running in his Kilted Trooper armour (Star Wars Stormtrooper armour mixed with his Celtic Kilted side) and needs donations in order to make at least one childs wish come true.

He is attempting to raise approx $15,000 which will make just two wishes come true and needs your help. PLEASE if you can donate even as much as £1 it would help but if not, could I please beg of you that you post around your forums, ask your friends... ANYTHING to get this cause out there and to help my friend raise the money to grant two dying children their final wishes!

If you want more information you can go to: http://www.km4kt.com/ where all the details including who Katie was are there for you!

Thankyou in advance (on behalf of the Km4KT team) xoxo