101 uses for Meditation

101 Uses For is popular and let's hope it stays that way. Our second book is presently called 101 tips for self sufficiency; we will certainly dip into this section for ideas. So post away and let's try and get at least one thread up to 101.
romany123
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie

101 uses for Meditation

Learn to meditate
(It seems to go with our way of life in this stressed out world)

While meditating

(A) think how to only store love, and removed hatred

(B) Refused to give out anger, if you only have room for love within you, there will be no room for anger, and is therefore none to give.

(C) Given the above, refused to accept other peoples anger. That belongs to them and not you.

(D) Remember that every action is preceded by a thought. You choose, whether you want to be happy or sad. Don't let other people decide for you. That is called manipulation. Have no time for it.

(E.) imagine making six people smile every, day and almost by osmosis will that smile move forward. Suddenly you have made a lot of people happy, and that in turn increases your feeling of well-being

(F) Before commencing any job picture the outcome in your mind and be determined to make the best job possible. I like to picture those tiny seeds that we plant and slowly in my mind, watch them grow in wonderment. That one tiny seed has got the capacity and memory implanted into it somewhere, to reproduce and pass on its genes for ever.

And I was thinking my iPod was a clever new invention.

(G.) think about yourself, and your responsibilities to this wonderful universe of hours. You are unique,

(H) Most of all, be at peace with yourself.

I will leave others to add to this list, I could go on forever
Regards
Dave

Helsbells
A selfsufficientish Regular

Thanks so much Dave, they were really lovely, nt sure I could add anything to that list, it was perfect. I will try to think about not acepting anyone elses anger, as I struggle with this. Thanks again.

romany123

Helsbells
Glad you enjoyed it :lol: I try to make it my code of practice.

Dave
Regards
Dave

snapdragon
latitude: 51.253841
longitude: -1.612340

I try to delete the words 'hate' and 'anger/angry'

there are many things that can vex or sadden me but without hate and anger I make an effort to wash them away with pity and love.
Say what you mean and be who you are, Those who mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind
:happy6:

romany123

I understand where you're coming from snapdragon. They are probably the most destructive words that we use today.
In the main most angry outbursts happen, because things are not moving the way you want them to, and (if it is directed towards you) vice versa. It is often used to control and bully by either party. Hate and revenge have similar connotations. There is an old Chinese proverb that states,
“when seeking revenge, dig two graves. â€
Regards
Dave