Boots.....

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
Boots
A selfsufficientish Regular

Released all my ducks M3... and that was pretty cool, just watching them cruise about and pop in and out while they set themselves up in little groups of 6 or so throughout the hills...

Goats now number 3... just my favourites... Suzi Wong, Billy Can and the free spirited Zoe who meets me at the gate each day. Only one donk and one pony maintaining the paddocks now. Its all a heap more manageable and they can exist somewhat selfsufficiently with available feed.

Muddy.. I'm only tellin ya one more time... You call me Madame Boots, or I'm not even considering pickin up that paddle... :cooldude:
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schultz

Millymollymandy

I like those goat names! :lol: Yup, does sound a bit more manageable now - just a few pets eh? :mrgreen:

Thomzo
Facebook Name: Zoe Thomas

Hey, a goat named after me. How cool.

Zoe

cat
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Lovely to hear you and see your groovy little cat again
vertigo is not fear of falling, but the desire to fly (jovanotti)

Boots

Aw, Zoe is my absolute favouritest goat Thomzo... she has personality like nothing else. I believe names evoke personality, so you must be pretty cool too.

Cat - you grab that funky little cat and whack it in your avatar if you like it... (right click to get link) and I will post another once you've got it.

Cheers
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schultz

Thomzo
Facebook Name: Zoe Thomas

:lol: Cheers Boots! You're pretty cool yourself you know.

Being a young Zoe in the 70's was a bit wierd though. It was a very uncommon name in those days and no-one had heard of it. Few could pronounce it if they saw it and even fewer could spell it. I guess it taught me to stand up for myself though as so many people would comment "what sort of a name is that?" or "that's a silly name!".

Zoe

cat
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Boots wrote:
Cat - you grab that funky little cat and whack it in your avatar if you like it... (right click to get link) and I will post another once you've got it.

Cheers
Thanks, Boots, but that's your avatar and it cheers me up when I see it 'cos I know your still around!
Just make sure you keep posting so I don't get withdrawal symptoms!!

(I've saved him though)
vertigo is not fear of falling, but the desire to fly (jovanotti)