seeds at a very good price

This is the place to discuss not just allotments but all general gardening problems and queries which don't fit into the specific categories below.
(formerly allotments and tips, hints and problems)
trinder
Living the good life
Living the good life

seeds at a very good price

Just a quick cheer you all up post. Ready for your burst of enthusiastic ://www.wilkinsonplus.com/browse/flowerseed ... tpagenum=1
Well I copied the link :dontknow: The offer is wilkinsons seeds at 29p per pack.x
Last edited by trinder on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
On the issue of animals for research "The question is not, 'Can they reason?' nor, 'Can they talk?' but rather, 'Can they suffer?'" Jeremy Bentham

Flo
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: seeds at a very good price

I think that Wilkinsons come expensive in comparison with Alan Romans - the list is a limited and there is no fancy packaging apparently but the seeds are fine "they say".

sarahkeast
Living the good life
Living the good life

Just placed an order with Alan Romans, prices certainly seem ok, seed quantities arent massive per pack, but adequate. Range is limited, but covers the basics. Fingers crossed, will try to remember to feed back.
Sarah :flower:

Flo

I think that a lot of common seeds (think carrots, lettuce, swede) come in packets containing far too many seeds for the home gardener. Do you really need 2000 carrots every year? :flower:

sarahkeast
Living the good life
Living the good life

The other seed post reminded me of this one. I received the seeds from Alan Romans, but have had very mixed results, most of the sweet peas germinated, but the sunflowers were a total failure, other sunflowers from previous year germinated happily along side so it wasnt the conditions etc.

Guess you pay your money and take your choice....
Sarah :flower: