Treatment for mosquito bites

Please keep your posts about natural health and beauty things! This is another popular demand section. So don't prove us wrong and fill it with posts about natural face masks, herbal medicine and anything else you think belongs here.
bill1953
Living the good life
Living the good life
latitude: 53.95
longitude: 8.95

Re: Treatment for mosquito bites

Cicaderma ointment. Especially for when your bite develops into those huge blisters. It's got lots of natural ingredients. You can't buy it off the shelf in Ireland or the UK as most chemists never heard of it, but you can in Spain and other hot places etc. You can buy it on the net. It's relatively expensive about 4 euro a tube so shop around, but it works. :thumbright:

http://www.docsimon.com/article/cicaderma-ointment-30g
Last edited by bill1953 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just because you see two eyes shining in the jungle at night, do not think that the worse thing that could happen is that you are about to be attacked by a tiger. It could be two one-eyed tigers.

Lost-in-the-Day
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

I found putting some aloe gel on stops the itching almost instantly. My other method is to scratch them off, it works but leaves a scar for a few months...obviously.
Stop Animal Cruelty this Christmas- http://lost-in-the-day.blogspot.com/201 ... stmas.html

bill1953
Living the good life
Living the good life
latitude: 53.95
longitude: 8.95

I think aloe is in cicaderma. My lovely boss Liz swears by cicaderma.
Just because you see two eyes shining in the jungle at night, do not think that the worse thing that could happen is that you are about to be attacked by a tiger. It could be two one-eyed tigers.

niknik
Living the good life
Living the good life

wabbit955 wrote:if you eat lots of garlic
they don's bite you

I do...... and they still love to eat me!

Toothpaste ( ANY flavour :iconbiggrin: ) works great too-

or for the smokers, hold a lit cigarette as close to bite as you can, (as soon after bite as poss) , this also draws out the poison. and no swelling, no itching!..