OK just googled it
"EffectsIn low doses, nutmeg produces no noticeable physiological or neurological response, but large doses cause symptoms and harm.
Nutmeg contains myristicin, a weak monoamine oxidase inhibitor. Myristicin poisoning can induce convulsions, palpitations, nausea, eventual dehydration, and generalized body pain. It is also reputed to be a strong deliriant.
Fatal myristicin poisonings in humans are very rare, but two have been reported, in an 8-year-old child and a 55-year-old adult, the latter case attributed to a combination with flunitrazepam.
It should also be noted that the recreational properties of nutmeg can take about four hours to take effect, and large enough doses have been reported to cause severe tiredness, uncontrollable and prolonged sleep coupled with dehydration. The effects have been known to last longer than 72 hours, depending on the size of the dose.
Myristicin poisoning is potentially deadly to some pets and livestock, and may be caused by culinary quantities of nutmeg harmless to humans. For this reason, for example, it is recommended not to feed eggnog to dogs."
Note to self no egg nog for the dog!!!!!
"no-one can make you feel inferior without your permission"