Update-LOL what a week!

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
yugogypsy

Update-LOL what a week!

Last Friday Rick took off, I've been waiting since Tuesday for my friend in Vancouver to come over and she hasn't shown up, one excuse after another :angryfire:

To top things off, we got news that a friend of ours was on life support after going into diabetic shock, yesterday she died.

Today I just had a call from Rolly saying they've already changed the locks on her apartment and so the guys went down to Victoria to retrieve their stuff that was still at her place and can't get in.

Frustration is piling up and I'm ready to blow like a volcano. :angryfire:

I may go for a drive when the guys get back, I can't cope with any more right now :shaking2: and need to take a break-and sure as fate if I try to nap, the mobile will ring :roll: , its all the phone I've got, the phone co. shut off my landline on Mon. (my birthday :lol: )

So thats been an irritation too. Sorry for the rant, but its been one of those weeks!

:cheers: Lois
Last edited by yugogypsy on Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

red
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: LOL what a week!

blimey

poor you - really sorry to hear about your friend, as well as the other troubles

take care
Red

I like like minded people... a bit like minded anyway.. well people with bits of their minds that are like the bits of my mind that I like...

my website: colour it green

etsy shop

blog

Rosendula

Oh Lois. Have a hug :hugish: There's not a lot I can say to make it better for you, but if I could I would. Take care of yourself and you'll get through it. :hugish:
Rosey xx

ina

And you are still laughing - how do you manage that!

Really sorry to hear about all those things happening to you. Let's hope it's just a bad week, and better soon.
Ina
I'm a size 10, really; I wear a 20 for comfort. (Gina Yashere)

yugogypsy

Thanks All,

They say things go in 3's so I hope thats it for this week at least.

Since I posted last my pal in Vancouver called to say she was going to shower and then head for a ferry.
Hopefully she WILL get here this time :lol:

In the meantime we have to go get hay this eve and carry on with the garden unless it rains, which its looking like it might do.

Life goes on and we'll have a wake soon.

Millymollymandy

I'm sorry about your friend who passed away. :hugish: I hope that the other one has turned up by the time you read this!
boboff wrote:Oh and just for MMM, :hugish: (thanks)
http://chateaumoorhen.blogspot.com/

wolfsong
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

:hugish: Aye, tough weeks come around... Its a shame, but life carries on.
Talking of tough weeks, finals! (yes I've managed to get this on many threads :? )

Try what I did thursday, go for a cycle, ast least an hour, no specific object, don't set yourself a time limit unless really necessary... it works a treat, I forgot all about my aweful performance in Philosophy, and went on to do two (I think) excellent exams on Friday. :cheers: :cheers:

Edit to Invisiblepiper: wanna bet? an extract from Tocqueville's Democracy in America, and i made the mistake of looking at the version of the test a philospher had written :cry: .
Last edited by wolfsong on Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
As I ping from tree to tree I wonder... why do I seem to have transformed into a pinging tree-dwelling thing?

invisiblepiper

hey Yugogypsy - hope things are looking up by now - and Wolfsong - the philosophy may not be so bad as you think! :flower:
Two roads diverged in a wood
And I took the one less travelled by
And that has made all the difference.
(Robert Frost)

Milims

Aww Yugo sorry to hear you are having a poopy time :hugish: keep your chin up and look for the silver lining!
Let us be lovely
And let us be kind
Let us be silly and free
It won't make us famous
It won't make us rich
But damn it how happy we'll be!
Edward Monkton

Member of the Ish Weight Loss Club since 10/1/11 Started at 12st 8 and have lost 8lb so far!

yugogypsy

No, my friend never did show, its been excuses after excuse and this morning I left her an absolutely scathing phone message :cussing: to make up her bloody mind-party in the frickin city or come over here, work and learn.

No response yet and I doubt I'm going to get one. :roll:

The new sweetie ain't working out either, not a cat person, wants me to get rid of my cats :angryfire: , even let one out this morning! :angryfire:

I am peeved :angryfire:

But life goes on.

Lots of fish in the sea and he can be replaced!

yugogypsy

Rick's in Edmonton :cheers: , my friend got here and couldn't stay :( and my favorite cat has disappeared. :(

Plus my van has a gas leak and I can't drive it.! :(

Frustration on top of Frustration makes for a VERY cranky me! :angryfire: :bom:

I also have to get rid of the other room mate that's been tenting here-what a lazy sod, ask him to do something and he whines all the time he's working! :lol:

Sweetie has turned into a nag about my eating habits--HMPH I didn't get to be 46 years young by not know what I can or can't eat! :lol:

I think I need a holiday but thanks to Rick I can't afford one! :angryfire:

Lois

Annpan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Oh Lois :hugish:
Ann Pan

"Some days you're the dog,
some days you're the lamp-post"

My blog
My Tea Cosy Shop
Some photos
My eBay

Gert
Living the good life
Living the good life
latitude: 51.126621
longitude: -1.933950

That's a week and a half :pale: hope it gets better.

wolfsong
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

ay that really is awful. Kick em all out, turn yer phone off and have some time with your cats :wink:
As I ping from tree to tree I wonder... why do I seem to have transformed into a pinging tree-dwelling thing?

yugogypsy

I'd love to just sit home with the cats but theres our friends apartment to clean out, wood to stack at Judy's, tomatoes to prune here and loads of WEEDING.

Its 2 weeks now and I think I've had enough-because Rick separated from me, my assisstance check was $600 less AND I've got to pay property taxes this month and still eat,pay the bills and feed the animals!

VERY annoying. and scary, because the utilities eat up a lot of money. One thing I've done is cut off my landline and am using my mobile, that helps because a lot of people I DON'T need to talk to can't phone me!

I guess I'd better get doing something. The weeds aren't going to stop because I'm on a tea break.