Sourcing wooden toothbrushes

Want to share some knowledge of eco products. Or have you heard about any new eco projects that you want to share with the world?
the.fee.fairy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sourcing wooden toothbrushes

Cebra wrote:Sorry to have offended you - just don't YOU ask me for any freebies any more, will you?
Cebra,

I knew that there a was a good reason for me using ethicalsuperstore for my ethical shopping needs. You have just confirmed it.

If you do not calm down and take the aggressive attitute elsewhere, i will delete your membership.

I ave already listed the ways in which you can advertise free of charge on this forum. However, you seem to have an issue with our very fair policies.

Therefore, as they offend you so much, i suggest that you find a different forum to advertise on. This forum is very friendly, and is full of ethical consumers who do not need to be bullied into using one shop over another. You have managed to offend a number of members.

This is not on. I can take the abuse, its what i signed up for when i becasme a moderator. You are lucky, we have a democratic system of moderation here. In other places, you would have had your membership revoked by now.

Please apologise, adjust your attitude and join in the discussion as a person, not as a business. You may advertise in the relevant areas, but we will NOT have you running down others because they can supply the same things as you. We do NOT have any exclusive deals going with anywhere, and we do NOT endorse anything, only recommend.

If you can discuss as a person, then please...enjoy the forum. If not, close the door on your way out.