heirloom seeds

Either you have a related website or you want to promote a website, whatever, stick it here. Adult related and other dodgy stuff will be deleted. Otherwise, carry on and tell us about yourselves. Please don't make this your only post, if your company does fit in then we believe you will too.
Arwel
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie

heirloom seeds

I ordered some seeds from these people...http://www.realseeds.co.uk...late last year and have found them to be great quality - the aquadulce broad beans survived the snow and are now doing well, as are the giant radish. Anyway, as well as top seeds (all of which are heirloom varieties) they also have a pretty mint philosophy as the company is not for profit, they allow you to choose the level of postage you pay depending on if you have a job and they have a charming old skool looking catalogue...i cant recommend these people enough! :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

Green Aura
Site Admin
Site Admin
latitude: 58.569279
longitude: -4.762620

Re: heirloom seeds

No need Arwel - they alreadyb recommended very highly by most of our members - except odsox (who loves their seeds but hates their revised EU postal policy) :lol:
Maggie

Never doubt that you can change history. You already have. Marge Piercy

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. Anais Nin

Odsox
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: heirloom seeds

Green Aura wrote: except odsox (who loves their seeds but hates their revised EU postal policy) :lol:
..... and some of their prices. :iconbiggrin:
Frinstance, 50 Aquadulce beans from SS @ £1.90 + £7.50 p&p (£1.69 UK), against 60 Aquadulce beans from Dobies @ £1.45 + £0.95 p&p
I know which ones I'd buy if I was unemployed, oh come to think of it I am unemployed ... or retired. :lol:
Tony

Disclaimer: I almost certainly haven't a clue what I'm talking about.