Find out what to grow under plastic this winter?

The whole reason for the selfsufficientish website was to offer a place where anyone can ask, HOW DO I...? So who knows why it has taken us so long to have a HOW DO I? section, but here it is. So if you want to know how to do anything selfsufficientish then here is the place to ask.
growingthings
Living the good life
Living the good life

Find out what to grow under plastic this winter?

By way of an explanation, lovely hubby who works for a scaffolding firm furnished me with all the necessary equipment to build a pole and hoop type net frame to protect my greens from the ever present butterflies. :icon_smile:
Now that the broccoli is almost on it's last legs I'm soon to be pulling them up and thought that perhaps I could convert my hoop frame into a mini polytunnel. Hubby has given me some reinforced plastic sheeting that they use to protect buildings from the elements on building sites, and I'm about to get busy with the sewing machine. ( I'll show you the results if it's successful!) :icon_smile:
So the point is, once I've made it what can I put in it? What is the most tasty / practical / easiest things to grow over winter under plastic in the east of the uk?

Thanks in advance
Lorna x

growingthings
Living the good life
Living the good life

Re: Find out what to grow under plastic this winter?

Found this thread http://www.selfsufficientish.com/forum/ ... 12&t=12041 which I think pretty much answers my question.

I had a feeling it may have already been all said before elsewhere :icon_smile:

Lorna x