101 uses for plastozote foam offcuts

101 Uses For is popular and let's hope it stays that way. Our second book is presently called 101 tips for self sufficiency; we will certainly dip into this section for ideas. So post away and let's try and get at least one thread up to 101.
aeab
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Re: 101 uses for plastozote foam offcuts

If you find a local modelling shop or your local Games Workshop (google warhammer) and ask to put a leaflet saying you have this free foam for collection. The games workshop guys would most probably take a whole batch for their own modelling and transportation. Also try your local craft shop - for them it is free money. It should be gone in no time.

You could also put an advert in your free local paper/freecycle advertising the offcuts - you don't need to mention size. This might bring more business in. Put in something like - Free foam offcuts suitable for terrain making, card crafting, etc. (You could put a weblink too)

Also you could fill bean bags with it, do card crafting with it.

If I was closer to your premises I would love it - free foam for my warhammer and my card crafting.

Hope this helps.

Helsbells
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: 101 uses for plastozote foam offcuts

One of my pupils made a pair of flip flops with a piece of old car mat and some foamy stuff. You could try this, for one foot get two pieces then inbetween them fix the toe bits.