Could you live in a motor home or travel trailer?

Cycling, trains, walking. This is the place to talk about how good or bad cycle routes are, mention great train journeys, talk about car sharing schemes or husky travel. Anything in fact that is about transport that is a little alternative.
timhippy
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Re: Could you live in a motor home or travel trailer?

HI everybody !! i myself was brought up in a place in wales called teepee valley its not far from carmarthen i lived there till i was about 10 so i was brought up with the outdoors and i loved it lol
however when it came time to go to school my mother decided it was time for me to live in a house awwwwwww
so years later after i married i managed to screw up my life to the extent that i lost my home and had to live in a ldv van with my wife for about six months....me wife werent appy lol so now we live in a flat above a lovely lady who lets us stay there for free as long as i do a bit of work for her a couple of times a week how nice is that the loving nature of the human race never fails to amaze me!!!!!
also its an animal sanctuary and me mrs loves animals so even shes happy now !! WOW
anyway sorry if i varied from the original topic in any way lol got carried away.
live life as you want to not as your told to ~(if ye can) from the happy hippy TIM :dave:
oh ive enclosed a pic of me sitting looking very scruffy in said van lol btw i scrapped the van and am now fully exclusive to cycling woohoooooooo
me1.jpg
me1.jpg (71.07 KiB) Viewed 2091 times

timhippy
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Re: Could you live in a motor home or travel trailer?

timhippy wrote:HI everybody !! i myself was brought up in a place in wales called teepee valley its not far from carmarthen i lived there till i was about 10 so i was brought up with the outdoors and i loved it lol
however when it came time to go to school my mother decided it was time for me to live in a house awwwwwww
so years later after i married i managed to screw up my life to the extent that i lost my home and had to live in a ldv van with my wife for about six months....me wife werent appy lol so now we live in a flat above a lovely lady who lets us stay there for free as long as i do a bit of work for her a couple of times a week how nice is that the loving nature of the human race never fails to amaze me!!!!!
also its an animal sanctuary and me mrs loves animals so even shes happy now !! WOW
anyway sorry if i varied from the original topic in any way lol got carried away.
live life as you want to not as your told to ~(if ye can) from the happy hippy TIM :dave:
oh ive enclosed a pic of me sitting looking very scruffy in said van lol btw i scrapped the van and am now fully exclusive to cycling woohoooooooo
me1.jpg
by the way yes it is a norgie top im wearing lol best damn cold weather shirts (period) lol