Homemade hair dyes

Please keep your posts about natural health and beauty things! This is another popular demand section. So don't prove us wrong and fill it with posts about natural face masks, herbal medicine and anything else you think belongs here.
snapdragon
A selfsufficientish Regular
latitude: 51.253841
longitude: -1.612340

I go to the barbers :shock: there's one in the village and one by work and either will do 'ladies dry cut' for £7 - if there's any conversation it's generally about horses or bikes :mrgreen:
Say what you mean and be who you are, Those who mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind
:happy6:

ina

I've never had the guts to ask at a barber's here - but it does always annoy me when in a "mixed" hairdressers' they charge a couple of quid more for exactly the same cut, just because I'm a woman!
Ina
I'm a size 10, really; I wear a 20 for comfort. (Gina Yashere)

Millymollymandy

That does so annoy me too! Not all blokes are bald :mrgreen: some even have a full head of hair that needs cutting all over - and plenty of women just want a trim of long hair - now which is the more complicated/time consuming to cut? :angryfire:

ina

Mine is as short as any bloke's - well, it's a bit longer at the moment, because I haven't been for a while... But still, lots of guys have a lot thicker and fuller hair than me! Not fair!
Ina

snapdragon
latitude: 51.253841
longitude: -1.612340

ina wrote:Mine is as short as any bloke's - well, it's a bit longer at the moment, because I haven't been for a while... But still, lots of guys have a lot thicker and fuller hair than me! Not fair!
nod nod - but they do tend to go more often (those that cut their hair that is) so the shearers get more money out of 'em in the long run I guess
Say what you mean and be who you are, Those who mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind
:happy6:

ina

snapdragon wrote: nod nod - but they do tend to go more often (those that cut their hair that is) so the shearers get more money out of 'em in the long run I guess
Maybe I would go more often if it was cheaper? :?
Ina