Do you want more categories on this forum? Do you want to see some other things on the main site? Any suggestions you have, please let us know.
lindysman
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie

Is it possible we can have a regularly updated histogram showing where members live? ie, where is the highest/lowest proportion of members etc........
Never pick a fight with an ugly person, they've got nothing to lose.

Andy Hamilton
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Location

lindysman wrote:Is it possible we can have a regularly updated histogram showing where members live? ie, where is the highest/lowest proportion of members etc........
There is sort of something already there have a look at this page

Rather than map everyone on here I think it works better when it is left to personal choice to put your name and pin in as not everyone wants to share where they live.
First we sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds then we eat the seeds. Neil Pye
My best selling Homebrew book Booze for Free
and...... Twitter
The Other Andy Hamilton - Drinks & Foraging

lindysman

Re: Location

Andy Hamilton wrote:
lindysman wrote:Is it possible we can have a regularly updated histogram showing where members live? ie, where is the highest/lowest proportion of members etc........
There is sort of something already there have a look at this page

Rather than map everyone on here I think it works better when it is left to personal choice to put your name and pin in as not everyone wants to share where they live.
Sorry Andy, perhaps I didn't make myself clear, I didn't want to know where each member lived, just wondered if there was a nucleus or three showing where the highest/least proportion of members lived.

I don't think it would breach anyone's anonymity as personal ID wouldn't come into the equation.

The map is no good to me, we're on French Dial-Up (nightmare..!!!)which prohibits use of it .

Andy Hamilton
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hmm not sure how that could be worked. I can tell you from the webstats that most come from the UK with Aus and New Zealand next, then France. WE get a lot of Americans at night but they don't seem to stay on the forum.
First we sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds then we eat the seeds. Neil Pye
My best selling Homebrew book Booze for Free
and...... Twitter
The Other Andy Hamilton - Drinks & Foraging