lemon balm/mint cuttings & seeds wanted, can swap for seeds

Not the 1970s UK TV programme, but a free place for people to swap, give away or sell anything from seeds to tractors. Anything illegal or immoral will be deleted.
Nomada
Living the good life
Living the good life

lemon balm/mint cuttings & seeds wanted, can swap for seeds

I'd really love a few roots of lemon balm, or of different mint varieties. Also wouldn't mind rainbow chard seeds or corn salad if anyone has any. Here are some things I could swap for:

Chillies- maui purple, medusa, purple tiger, cayene (unopened sachet).

Tomatoes- balconi red, a few black cherry, Ildi, money maker, san marzano (also a few Black from Tula and orange banana but these are a bit old and may be past best, still some good germination from 'em, I have a few growing this year so it can't hurt to try).

Other- garlic chives, brown onion seeds, sugar snap peas, scarlet kale, dwarf french beans, a little wild chamomile, welsh onion and 'mystery' capsicums (could be seeds saved from either scotch bonnets, sweet red pointed peppers or small sweet orange pointed peppers that had the most gorgeous taste, not sure which. Could even be a mix of them! They were saved from shop bought capsicums. Need to be more strict with the labelling!).

I also have a big box of meadow grass/wildflower seed mix that I can give you a bag of, again past it's best but could be worth a try. Seems to have a lovely selection of clovers and trefoils in the mix. I also have a lot of small wildflower mixes in individual sachets, unopened.

I can send a stamped and addressed envelope or something through the post so you wouldn't have to pay postage either. Thanks!
England is not a Free People, till the Poor that have no Land, have a free allowance to dig and labour the Commons.

Taf
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie

Re: lemon balm/mint cuttings & seeds wanted, can swap for seeds

Hi Nomada.

I did have a couple of pots of lemon balm around the place, but will have to check at home, as they are stuck outside somewhere. I'll see what I can find. I am based in Ireland, but reckon if I just tease out a root that postage wouldn't be too bad if I do it via work. Let me know if you are still looking for some, and I will see what I can do.

Cheers,
Billy.

Nomada
Living the good life
Living the good life

Cheers, if you want any seeds in return please let me know. :icon_smile:
England is not a Free People, till the Poor that have no Land, have a free allowance to dig and labour the Commons.

fruitcake
Living the good life
Living the good life

I've got quite a few different mints - will 'rip off' some roots 'n' shoots for you once this snow has cleared off.

Would love a couple of chilli seeds

drop me a pm with your address and I'll get the stuff in the post as soon as i can.....

cheers

Nomada
Living the good life
Living the good life

Thankyou! :icon_smile: You can have some of whatever varieties you'd like, the medusas are small but really decorative, long, orange and a bit twisty.

I do have a few of those wildflower seeds so if anyone does want a sachet of the seeds or an envelope of the grass/flower mix then I will some out, I'm not even expecting anything back in return, they were left over from a green week in my last job so we staff were allowed to take handfulls of them home. Just pm me.

JillStephens7
Living the good life
Living the good life

Hello, just wondering if you've got any lemon balm yet as I've found a big clump I thought I'd dug out last year? Am happy to post or I see you are in North West so depending where could maybe pot some up and drop off, whatever's easiest. :flower:

fruitcake
Living the good life
Living the good life

yippee - lovely exciting chilli seeds arrived safe and sound today - ta v much Nomada
:thumbright:

Nomada
Living the good life
Living the good life

Okie dokie, the medusas are slower to germinate than all the others, but they will still germinate, when they do they're tiny, like mini chillies! Thanks so much for the mint! :cheers:

Catalysthere

Hi,
Do you still have the wild chamomile? if so is there anything you still need for swapsies?
Bye for now.
Julie

Nomada
Living the good life
Living the good life

Yeah, I'll pm you!

Catalysthere

Got it thank you :cheers:

matowakan
Living the good life
Living the good life

Hello,
I have a pot of lemon balm doing quite nicely if that helps - sure I can take cuttings for you.
I wouldnt mind some garlic chives or sugar snaps in exchange.
I have 2 kinds of mint,the usual and spearmint.
Let me know if any good.
Fiona