"THE FIT-ISH CLUB"

Please keep your posts about natural health and beauty things! This is another popular demand section. So don't prove us wrong and fill it with posts about natural face masks, herbal medicine and anything else you think belongs here.
Big Al
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: "THE FIT-ISH CLUB"

Millymollymandy wrote::thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright: Is losing weight helping your back problems too (I don't know if they are related)?
I don't really know but i guess it should be good for the back as every stoneover weight means that you are putting and extra 1/4 TONNE of preassure on your spine. Having said that the bad back was hereditary and compounded by an indusrtial accident. Mind you the morphine helps really well
Member of the Ishloss weight group 2013. starting weight 296.00 pounds on 01.01.2013. Now minus 0.20 pounds total THIS WEEK - 0.20 pounds Now over 320 pounds and couldn't give a fig...
Secret Asparagus binger

SarahJane
Living the good life
Living the good life

I wasnt doing very well to be honest, but since the breakdown of my relationship I have lost just over half a stone in 5 weeks! ( but I dont reccomend it if there are other ways!!)

Millymollymandy

Sorry to hear that Sarah Jane :( :hugish:
boboff wrote:Oh and just for MMM, :hugish: (thanks)
http://chateaumoorhen.blogspot.com/

Green Aura
Site Admin
Site Admin
latitude: 58.569279
longitude: -4.762620

Sorry to hear that honey. :hugish:
Maggie

Never doubt that you can change history. You already have. Marge Piercy

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. Anais Nin

Big Al

.....Well end of year and I declare the weight at 122kg which is still in the fat b'tard region but it's 20kg lighter than this time last year. in English that's 44 pounds down or 3st 2 pounds. I'm disapointed really because the last 15 weeks have been yo yo and very hard but the good points are that I'm off blood preassure meds for the first time in over 10 years, my sugar is back to normal and I've only got an 8% chance of having a heart attack.

Friday starts a new year so only another 37 kg to go..... and then I can go paragliding....

.....anyone else to delcare??

edited to add info.
Member of the Ishloss weight group 2013. starting weight 296.00 pounds on 01.01.2013. Now minus 0.20 pounds total THIS WEEK - 0.20 pounds Now over 320 pounds and couldn't give a fig...
Secret Asparagus binger

crowsashes

youve done really well and tbh this time of year we all give in to temptation!
this year im on a mission to get back in to my size 12 jeans! ( from a 16) and well hopefully ill get my energy and motivation back

Millymollymandy

Well done Big Al :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

My exercise regime didn't work very well, in summer and early autumn I was too busy in the garden and knackered at the end of the day so there wasn't time.

Since then I have had to make myself do some exercise every now and again, then just as I'm starting to get into it and enjoy it invariably I get my period so can't exercise or... some excuse or other. The last time i got on the bike my bum started hurting afterwards then I discovered (I think) I'd got piles for the first time in my life :shock: :shock: :shock: - on the internet it says one cause can be cycling or heavy exercise - I don't somehow think that my kind of pedalling is called heavy exercise though :lol: ...... but it's put me off a bit!

Right, new year's resolution is....... :mrgreen:
boboff wrote:Oh and just for MMM, :hugish: (thanks)
http://chateaumoorhen.blogspot.com/

oldfella
latitude: 44.564
longitude: 0.959

After my recent Hospital stay I thought I would try and lose a few kilos so signed on to a fitness club for old folk. On my first visit I had to do swats, and bends, and hop around on one leg, lay on the floor kicking my legs in the air, and when I finally my leotard on I found the class had finnished, so I think I'll give it a miss. :(
I can't do great things, so I do little things with love.

Squirrel46
Tom Good
Tom Good

I carry this pic in my wallet now! It took eighteen months from eighteen stone to just below thirteen. Mainly by avoiding saturated fats.:munky2:
I once lost a lot through big C, (wouldn't reccomend it), then put loads on again as a backlash to chemo!
That was over five years ago :mrgreen:
Never give a food animal a name, its not nice to eat a friend!