Adverts on the site and cups of tea

Thought it would be nice to let you lot know what is going on and any future plans etc.
Thomzo
A selfsufficientish Regular
Facebook Name: Zoe Thomas

Re: Adverts on the site and cups of tea

Nope, still coffins. Where's me tea?

Zoe

theabsinthefairy

Have not been here for a while - glad to see that serious matters continue to occupy so much of your time. :lol:

cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of teacup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of teacup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea cup of tea

Just joining in :- :cheers:
2010 is my year of projects - 365 days and 365 projects.

You can follow my progress on
absinthe fairy blog

my photos are avavilable here
absinthefairy

my shop is available here
mojaziemia

MuddyWitch
latitude: 52.643985
longitude: -1.052939

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Obviously 'they' are worried about us ODing on cups of tea; I'm getting offered life insurance!

MW
If it isn't a Greyhound, it's just a dog!

herbalholly
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

I have just made a lovely cup of tea and have sat down to have a look at what my fellow tea drinkers are saying and it seems to me that the ears in the sky are listening to the cups of tea and combining it with ishness as I'm getting 'prepare for peak oil'!!

red

herbalholly wrote:I have just made a lovely cup of tea and have sat down to have a look at what my fellow tea drinkers are saying and it seems to me that the ears in the sky are listening to the cups of tea and combining it with ishness as I'm getting 'prepare for peak oil'!!
me too - perhaps they are worried about how we make our tea?
Red

I like like minded people... a bit like minded anyway.. well people with bits of their minds that are like the bits of my mind that I like...

my website: colour it green

etsy shop

blog

Millymollymandy

Yeehaa - TEA TEA TEA !!! finally :cheers: I'm so sick of adverts for holiday destinations and Japanese sounding ads that make no sense. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
boboff wrote:Oh and just for MMM, :hugish: (thanks)
http://chateaumoorhen.blogspot.com/

Millymollymandy

I don't know cos they are normally in English but all of a sudden I got a French one for poufs!

Thomzo

Well I've got tea too here in the UK, oh and fertiliser, oh no, they've changed, I've got eco-friendly coffins again now. Do you think they're trying to tell me something?

Zoe

Millymollymandy

SusieGee wrote:
Millymollymandy wrote:I don't know cos they are normally in English but all of a sudden I got a French one for poufs!
Nice! at least yours aren't boring!!! do you mean the sort you put your feet on!!!
Well yes! although actually looking at the ad again (cos it's there again) it's a bean bag called 'Le Pouf'! Down from €169 to only €49.00!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol:

This is the one I get the most:

Extends Mitsui Fudosan Residential dream ‘iekaki-Residence of ideal’
:scratch:

Green Aura
Site Admin
Site Admin
latitude: 58.569279
longitude: -4.762620

Someone must have discovered I'm broke! :lol:

I only seem to get credit card ads these days.

When all I really want is a nice cup of tea (of course if I got the card I could have a biscuit too) :lol:
Maggie

Never doubt that you can change history. You already have. Marge Piercy

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. Anais Nin

Thomzo

Green Aura wrote:I only seem to get credit card ads these days.
Aha, so that's where they've gone. A friend and I were commenting only the other day that MBNA must have gone bust over the recession as we've both stopped getting all the junk mail that they used to send us offering credit cards. At one point I was getting at least one envelope a week from them with a whole pile of bumpf in it. Must have cost them a fortune.

Now, if they'd only included a tea bag in the envelope!!!!

Zoe

kit-e-kate
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

I just got an advert for "weight loss tea"!!! Illustrated by a photo of someone displaying their very slim midriff! : )
Cup of tea, anyone? I'd like a nice cup of tea. But then, who wouldn't enjoy a nice cup of tea??
: )

Millymollymandy

Blessedly there are NO adverts at the moment :cheers: as the site seems to be having a hiccup - though I imagine John is working on something!

spitfire
Living the good life
Living the good life
latitude: 38.579065
longitude: -121.491014

did not see any ads today yet, as i was too busy asking hubby to make me a NICE CUP OF TEA. He makes a better CUP OF TEA than me.I would much rather he make me a NICE CUP OF TEA, that way i can stay on the site and not have to get up and make a NICE CUP OF TEA for myself. :mrgreen:
WHEN MY IRISH EYES ARE SMILING I'M USUALLY UP TO SOMETHING!!!
NEVER REGRET THAT WHICH ONCE MADE YOU SMILE.

mrsflibble
Location: Essex, uk, clay soil, paved w.facing very enclosed garden w/ planters

I saw something interesting in my local chinese supermarket the other day... "bowels relaxing tea" niiiice.
oh how I love my tea, tea in the afternoon. I can't do without it, and I think I'll have another cup very
ve-he-he-he-heryyyyyyy soooooooooooon!!!!