Reusable Cloth Hankies

Please keep your posts about natural health and beauty things! This is another popular demand section. So don't prove us wrong and fill it with posts about natural face masks, herbal medicine and anything else you think belongs here.
Libby
Living the good life
Living the good life

Hi Steve,
I think the reason this forum is so successful is because of the mixture of members. Some are very S/S and others want to be more so.
Even the smallest contribution is welcomed, and advice is always forthcoming.
The 'ish' factor is what attracted me to the site as I have, little by little been making changes to how I eat/buy/live etc. but wouldn,t have fitted in on a totally S/S forum.
It,s possible to post here as a virtual novice and not feel patronised. :thumbleft:
I want to wake up in the morning and see green!

Mandyz
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Steve Hanson wrote: I would be interested in finding out what others think about the reason this forum is so successful and why you think you are here sharing, and what you think you are sharing?
Methinks it's time to start a new thread Steve.

woolcraft
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Re Hankies, I think they are brill and so does my husband - have you tried buying them in shops lately? I had a problem, so it's good that people are selling them on the net.

Re Guesting, if we all did it the forum would lose its purpose and its viability because how would we know which Guest was posting?

eg. Yes Guest, I totally agree with you. Signed Guest !!

Sue

Mandyz
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

woolcraft wrote:Yes Guest, I totally agree with you. Signed Guest !!
lol. I took up Mandyz for precisely that reason! I have a friend here named Mandy, so our email exchanges used to look like:
Mandy, how's the weather? (or some such message). Mandy.

I have occassionally seen plain cotton hankies, mostly at market, but I find them too thin.

Mandyz

ina
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Bought some really good, oldfashioned men's hankies, solid stuff, in a really good, oldfashioned shop, up in Wick (or was it Thurso?) a couple of years ago. The kind of shop where an elderly man in suit and tie serves you, knows his stuff, and gets it off the shelf for you. There are still some of these shops around... Ladies' hankies are pretty useless; always too thin and small.
Ina
I'm a size 10, really; I wear a 20 for comfort. (Gina Yashere)

LSP
Tom Good
Tom Good

Steve Hanson wrote:Hi siewpeng As you can see from my user name you don’t have to hide and can still contribute and help other users follow your posts more effectively.
Dear Steve (and others who might be similarly confused),

I have joined the Forum officially ages ago. This thread started such a long time ago, it now seems. Feel free to check out my other postings.

Good weekend to all, and especially mothers these sunday (UK only, it seems, the rest of the world celebrate mothers day in May)!
the hanky lady at Organic-Ally and OrganicAlly.Blogspot