My Cycle tour (Bristol to Scotland) can I stay at yours?

Thought it would be nice to let you lot know what is going on and any future plans etc.
Andy Hamilton
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: My Cycle tour (Bristol to Scotland) can I stay at yours?

Well I think they might be, going up that hill/mountain near your house I saw a P sign that said parking half a mile it took me about an hour to cycle that half a mile, so a speed of 0.25 mph not the fastests route :lol:

I have been thinking of another tour and so I think either from Clevedon (near Weston Super mare) to Lowestoft might be an idea, in other words coast to coast. Or to Brussels to see my sister then back again. Anyway, will need to blog about the journey soon whilst it is still in my head. Been busy doing not much the last few days, in fact I have been sleeping lots 11 hours last night, think I am nearly back to myself again. My legs have gone like tree trunks though and worked out that when I weighed myself properally I have lost almost a stone!
First we sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds then we eat the seeds. Neil Pye
My best selling Homebrew book Booze for Free
and...... Twitter
The Other Andy Hamilton - Drinks & Foraging

Bigsis
Tom Good
Tom Good

yerma wrote:Its been great watching Andy's progress on the forum, and to understand what a wonderful community you ishers are. We have been far less worried about him knowing he was being so well looked after. And well done Andy! We knew you'd stick to it (the bike ride not the saddle...). Yer Ma & Pa.
I second that. Well done little bro.

Cassiepod
Living the good life
Living the good life

I'm very pleased you're back safely! It was lovely to meet you. Hoepfully we'll se eyou again soon

Wombat
Site Admin
Site Admin

:thumbright: Well done, my man! :mrgreen:

Nev
Garden shed technology rules! - Muddypause

Our website on living more sustainably in the suburbs! - http://www.underthechokotree.com/

ina
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Andy Hamilton wrote:Well I think they might be, going up that hill/mountain near your house I saw a P sign that said parking half a mile it took me about an hour to cycle that half a mile, so a speed of 0.25 mph not the fastests route :lol:
He didn't say that the other sign said "16%"...
Ina
I'm a size 10, really; I wear a 20 for comfort. (Gina Yashere)