Hello, tim&fatima here...erm...Again!

We love hearing from you, so here is your chance. Introduce yourself and tell us what makes you selfsufficient 'ish'. Go on don't be shy, we welcome one and all. You can also tell us how you heard about us if you like.
tim&fatima
A selfsufficientish Regular

Hello, tim&fatima here...erm...Again!

Hello everybody, yes i'm/we are back, well kind of, well we did not really go anywhere we were here at home all along.

i'm glad to see the old...er MATURE regulars are still here.

Well the thing is I started playing a little game on the comptery interwebby thing called "Tribal wars" oh dear it is terrible, its like really bad tv, you dont want to, but once you start you can't stop. well I went cold turkey and it has been 22 hours since my last attack! :cheers:

well, we still have the chickens. not all the same ones as we did back in march (last post).
We had just hatched some then so I think we were up to about 23. but now we have a respectable 7.
We are still married (to each other) Fatima still has her tatoo. "A" has finally started full time school, and i've shaved all my hair off (bad idea) but i think they will both grow back :lol:

Oh yeah, we have a new member of the family...we have another doggy. "A" was not content with having just one black lab. oh no, she wanted a white (golden) one as well, so I was bullied, yes, bullied into having another, so now we have a black one and a white one.

We continued to grow veggies through the year, our toms was a great succsess, as was our cucumbers, we still have our allotment, but, we are thinking that we may give it up at the end of the year, as "A" is now at school, i will go back to work full time.

oops that was a bit long. but i feel better for it.
And another thing. THERE IS TOO MANY RED WRIGGLY THINGS. I don't know where to start!!
see you later.
It's nice to be important,
But it's more important to be nice.

Annpan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello, tim&fatima here...erm...Again!

Welcome back... I had been wondering where you had got to... hope all is well :flower:
Ann Pan

"Some days you're the dog,
some days you're the lamp-post"

My blog
My Tea Cosy Shop
Some photos
My eBay

witch way
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie

Hi T & F. Its good to see you backagain :hello2: . I can well understand. Once the gardening season starts I don't seem to keep up with anything either. This time of year is quite nice though - the weeds have slowed down and most of the hunter/gathering stuff is sorted and I've put the bees to bed for the last time. It's now time to repair walls, dig new beds, etc., etc., but without the pressure. Oh and the Friday night gatherings at the pub have just been re-instated. :drunken: ww

hedgewitch

Hello and welcome back. Good to "see" you again.
My Blog
My Website

Plant Seeds and sing songs.

eccentric_emma

haha welcome back! just dont start playing World of Warcraft, otherwise you'll never be seen again, in real life OR online!!
Off grid retreats, rustic cottages, yoga holidays and more in the midst of nature in Central Portugal

http://www.pureportugalholidays.com

ina

War games...tsk, tsk. Go on - turn pacifist! :mrgreen:
Ina
I'm a size 10, really; I wear a 20 for comfort. (Gina Yashere)

weatherwax
Tom Good
Tom Good

I got addicted to world of warcraft, got my character to the highest level 70 and then stopped playing, however there is a new expansion out next month, so thats me out of circulation for a while :)
Geography is just physics slowed down, with a couple of trees stuck in it.
My New website www.dreadpirate.co.uk in it's temporary place, with link to new blog

Shirley

Welcome back :cheers: :flower:
Shirley
NEEPS! North East Eco People's Site

My photos on Flickr

Don't forget to check out the Ish gallery on Flickr - and add your own photos there too. http://www.flickr.com/groups/selfsufficientish/

eccentric_emma

weatherwax wrote:I got addicted to world of warcraft, got my character to the highest level 70 and then stopped playing, however there is a new expansion out next month, so thats me out of circulation for a while :)
i had loads of friends once. then WOW came out and my friendship group diminished by about half!!
Off grid retreats, rustic cottages, yoga holidays and more in the midst of nature in Central Portugal

http://www.pureportugalholidays.com

Rosendula

Hi,
Glad you came back.
:wav:
Rosey xx