Spelling! - Please Let Me Know the Spelling Mistakes

Do you want more categories on this forum? Do you want to see some other things on the main site? Any suggestions you have, please let us know.
Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Spelling! - Please Let Me Know the Spelling Mistakes

I am currently going through the slow painful process of correcting all the spelling and grammar mistakes on the main site. It's taking ages so if anyone wants to save me some time letting me know where they are then can you post something here or PM or Email me?
- Dave

Shirley
A selfsufficientish Regular

looks like you've already been pretty busy Dave!!

You could copy and then paste into Word (or other wp programme and run a spelling/grammar check) which will pick up SOME spelling mistakes.

Will pass any that I spot on to you.

:mrgreen:
Shirley
NEEPS! North East Eco People's Site

My photos on Flickr

Don't forget to check out the Ish gallery on Flickr - and add your own photos there too. http://www.flickr.com/groups/selfsufficientish/

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ah, someone's noticed! - Yes I've been through quite a bit of the site already. I have been using a spell check but it still can miss a few things like - there instead of their etc. It would have missed the "Oedipal fruit trees" as well, must admit that did make me laugh and I was quite tempted to leave it in - it's the best Freudian slip I've ever seen.

Shirley

LMAO I hadn't seen that bit... :mrgreen:
Shirley
NEEPS! North East Eco People's Site

My photos on Flickr

Don't forget to check out the Ish gallery on Flickr - and add your own photos there too. http://www.flickr.com/groups/selfsufficientish/

Tigerhair

Dave
Just reading through the Coriander recipe - "theyy" occurs in the Method/Procedure bit...
Tigz x