Jerusalem Artichokes

Not the 1970s UK TV programme, but a free place for people to swap, give away or sell anything from seeds to tractors. Anything illegal or immoral will be deleted.
okra
Living the good life
Living the good life
latitude: 35.0
longitude: 33.4

Jerusalem Artichokes

Fancy growing a perennial which also produces lovely flowers. I have got a lot of knobbly Jerusalem Artichokes for swapping. I can send between 5-10 tubers (let me know the amount required)

I am looking for unusual vegetable seeds, sweet potato. stevia, horseradish, lemon grass seeds or plant, creeping thyme, popcorn seeds, luffa seeds, rhubarb crowns, soft fruit canes or any other reasonable offer.

Currently in the UK for a few weeks.

oldjerry
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: Jerusalem Artichokes

Bet you'll be glad to get home!! Never had them flower here,Make nice soup,and s'posed to be great for diabetics......
.....just make you fart really badly..

okra
Living the good life
Living the good life

oldjerry wrote:Bet you'll be glad to get home!! Never had them flower here,Make nice soup,and s'posed to be great for diabetics......
You are right Jerry they would be better named Jerusalem Fartichokes :lol: :lol: :lol:

okra
Living the good life
Living the good life

oldjerry wrote:Bet you'll be glad to get home!! Never had them flower here,Make nice soup,and s'posed to be great for diabetics......
You are right Jerry they would be better named Jerusalem Fartichokes :lol: :lol: :lol: