For Sale: Ecofan - 1 year old

Not the 1970s UK TV programme, but a free place for people to swap, give away or sell anything from seeds to tractors. Anything illegal or immoral will be deleted.
cluck103
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

For Sale: Ecofan - 1 year old

I have an Ecofan Original (black & Nikel) which is almost 1 year old. Go to http://www.ecofan.co.uk/woodstove-ecofans.html for in-depth information.
Perfect condition. Increases the efficiency of your wood/multi-fuel stove - it has made a huge difference to the amount of fuel I need to heat my lounge, and no batteries or electricity are required.

Ecofan™ is a heat powered fan designed to circulate the warm air created by a wood or gas stove. These fans do not use any batteries or mains power.

These fans have a thermoelectric module which acts as a small generator to power the fan's motor. When this generator module experiences a heat differential between its top and bottom surfaces, it pumps out electricity. The base of the fan heats the bottom surface of the module, while the top of the module is kept cooler by the fan's top cooling fins.

Sale due to house move where there is no wood burner (or chimney!)
£50 RRP £79.99- postage will be extra or if local (within 20 miles of Chester/Mold area I could deliver).

Sally

the.fee.fairy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: For Sale: Ecofan - 1 year old

Hey, join in more with the forum! There are quite a few wood burner fans here.

It'd be nice to have you joining in as well as advertising...

marty
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Re: For Sale: Ecofan - 1 year old

Hi there,

Just on the off chance, did you ever sell your ecofan?

Cheers, Martin