Please help with a horse

Due to popular demand, here is the section to discuss everything to do with our pets. Please remember though to post any queries regarding pet livestock in the livestock section as you are more likely to get the right response there!
happyhippy
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: Please help with a horse

Trinder,I totally get where you are coming from lol!I used to look after horses myself when much younger,and still love them.I think you've offered the OP excellent advice hon.

Pumpkin&Piglet
Living the good life
Living the good life
latitude: 56 degrees North
longitude: 2 degrees West

Re: Please help with a horse

Soo sorry, we've not had the internet and home and I've been poorly so that's why I've not bene on here for ages.

I think that I would offer to do it again as I feel that new experiences are good and learning isn't that bad either and I need more time to really put into practice the advice I was given, I have two small boys so couldn't give peanut the time I might try to if I did it again.

There is certainly more I could have done though and after more time I'm sure I would have gotten more comfortable with it all.

It did tell me that I am not into horses and so not to spend out a lot of money on horsey courses to then go and work with them! But I will still ride for pleasure every now and again and see how it goes.