Dog ate something it shouldn't Have!

Due to popular demand, here is the section to discuss everything to do with our pets. Please remember though to post any queries regarding pet livestock in the livestock section as you are more likely to get the right response there!
the.fee.fairy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dog ate something it shouldn't Have!

My dog in the UK has had his stomach pumped twice after eating pain killers (no-one knew where he got them from...) and x-rays once after eating a sewing kit. Luckily, he didn't eat any pins or needles, but he had to be xrayed to be on the safe side.

My dog here in China is pretty good, but she does have a habit of eating hair (I have long long hair) and i have to wait until she goes 'poopy' and make sure that there's no hair holding stuff inside...there's been a few times that i've had to tug a lump to get the hair out of her backside...

The dog we had when i was younger ate a sock once. when he went to the loo, the sock came out whole...like a little poo package.

bonniethomas06
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: Dog ate something it shouldn't Have!

Eeeeew. A sewing kit! Amazing.

I haven't seen the fabric come out, but she is her usual hyperactive bonkers self, so I don't think there is any permenant damage.
"A pretty face is fine, but what a farmer needs is a woman who can carry a pig under each arm"

My blog...

http://www.theparttimesmallholder.blogspot.com