make butter from UHT milk?

The whole reason for the selfsufficientish website was to offer a place where anyone can ask, HOW DO I...? So who knows why it has taken us so long to have a HOW DO I? section, but here it is. So if you want to know how to do anything selfsufficientish then here is the place to ask.
healer
Tom Good
Tom Good

Re: make butter from UHT milk?

Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:55 pm

I know this is an open site but seeing as you are sick and a long way from home knowing soemone is thinking of you might help abit :sunny:

The urticaria may be also a symptom. Stress and frustration (anger that can't go anywhere) often seem to be in the emotional body of those that I heal that have hives. Let that go. Live the life you have - forget home and enjoy the amazing experiences you have around you! Breath in each day a new and in the evening be pleased with yourself and the world you have around you.

Good luck, have faith.

Graye
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:34 pm

We just came back from a few days in northern Spain. I went into a little Vietnamese deli and discovered - tinned butter! I know it's no longer available in the UK and I had thought that was probably Europe wide.

If you are still desperate for some in a few weeks time just pm me and I'll get some when we go down again (early November). It´s a small pack so mailing would be no problem as long as there isn't a difficulty with customs.
Growing old is much better then the alternative!

the.fee.fairy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:55 am

Cool! Ta!

I'm feeling much better now! A day in bed and some whiskey worked wonders!