side view. of anyone know these mushrooms

Want your Mushroom ID? Ask here and also look at some of the old posts here to see what you might have. Make sure you use a field guide and triple check using google images.
cruixman
Tom Good
Tom Good

side view. of anyone know these mushrooms

this is a side view of the mushrooms. that i posted earlier. same again guys n girls. any help to identify these would be greatly appreciated...cheers

jim
Attachments
13.jpg
13.jpg (18.35 KiB) Viewed 2745 times

Plotter
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie

Re: side view. of anyone know these mushrooms

Look like Amanita sp. to me, possibly blusher or panther cap. Would not think about eating these at all unless an expert could give a definitive answer. Then would probably still not eat them. Seriously.

Shirley
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

I'm of the same opinion... IF you do not have someone that can tell you absolutely then do not take a chance with fungi.
Shirley
NEEPS! North East Eco People's Site

My photos on Flickr

Don't forget to check out the Ish gallery on Flickr - and add your own photos there too. http://www.flickr.com/groups/selfsufficientish/

cruixman
Tom Good
Tom Good

cheers shirlz n plotter. ive see others very like them. that i think are panther cap.
to be honest. im very new to this. and the only ones i picked to eat. are the following. ..
chanterelles safron milk caps and ceps. which all grow freely in my local glen.
and i find these very tastey. ive picked some milk caps and pennybuns today, il post the pictures shortly...and have a great day....jim. and thanks to you mollie for your positve id..see yas soon