homemade face packs...

Please keep your posts about natural health and beauty things! This is another popular demand section. So don't prove us wrong and fill it with posts about natural face masks, herbal medicine and anything else you think belongs here.
gandt
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

homemade face packs...

Has anyone got any ideas for a "homemade" face pack, my skin at the moment is quite dry and lashings of moisteriser has not helped... i need something that will be exfoliating and soothing as my skin is very sensitive (prone to spots urghhh!!!)
thank you

T

Green Aura
Site Admin
Site Admin
latitude: 58.569279
longitude: -4.762620

Re: homemade face packs...

Oatmeal, natural yoghurt, dried parsley. Add honey for dry skin (or lemon juice for anyone with greasy skin).

No set quantities - just mix until you get a paste type consistency.

Slap it on as per usual face pack routine, put your feet up and feel it drawing all the cr4p out of your pores! The honey makes it a bit sticky, but it is fantastic.

Rinse off and moisturise.

Enjoy :thumbleft:
Maggie

Never doubt that you can change history. You already have. Marge Piercy

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. Anais Nin

jampot
Living the good life
Living the good life

Re: homemade face packs...

my sis has the same probs and very sensative skin to, she uses mashed bananas with oats in to bind it. remember not too much honey as bacteria likes the sugar and you may end up with thrush and worse spots! :pukeright:
i use sea salt as a scrub in the shower to wash it of completely as i have quite oily skin ( works nicely)
AAARRGHH its behind you!!!