Arthritis pains

Please keep your posts about natural health and beauty things! This is another popular demand section. So don't prove us wrong and fill it with posts about natural face masks, herbal medicine and anything else you think belongs here.
snapdragon
A selfsufficientish Regular
latitude: 51.253841
longitude: -1.612340

Re: Arthritis pains

Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:44 pm

I havent looked into this yet but heard on the radio today that Rosehip Extract has been used on arthritic dogs and horses to very good effect - Am definitely going to try this one :flower:
Say what you mean and be who you are, Those who mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind
:happy6:

tiggy
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:41 pm

Im suffering at the moment , the cold and damp gets to me.Trying the turmeric idea ,good exscuse to eat more curry

Graye

Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:18 pm

Thanks for all these great suggestions. I DO know that the rosehip one works. I made dozens of bottles last year and, even though I gave plenty away, they lasted for three months and were really effective. I think three months is about the lifespan of homemade syrup anyway, which is a pity. I've looked for commercially produced rosehip syrup (it used to be really popular when I was little) but it all seems extortionately expensive and intended for exotic desserts, etc. I suppose the pill/capsule form will be good but I did enjoy making our own.

I'm collecting rosehips right at the moment but I think they will mostly be used for wine this year and just a few bottles of syrup...
Growing old is much better then the alternative!