Stall Holders wanted for Green Xmas Fair in Bristol

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
angelbabe
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie

Stall Holders wanted for Green Xmas Fair in Bristol

I am helping organise a Green Christmas Fair to be held on Saturday the 3rd of Dec, at the Proving House in St Werburghs, Bristol 12-4pm.

We need stall holders with handmade and eco products and therapists to offer taster treatments and vouchers.

Pitches are £10 each. (profits will go to the Caring In Bristol- help the homeless charity.) Do pass this message on if you know anyone who might be interested.

Please get back to me if you’d like a stall- describing what you will be selling.

You will receive confirmation of your stall place via email.

We will also need lots of help with advertising!

Any support appreciated!

Best wishes

Rachael xxx
womens_workshops@yahoo.co.uk

Green Christmas Fair
Sat 3rd Dec 12-4pm
The Proving House, Sevier St
St Werburghs
Browse the many stalls from local artists- there will be hand crafted items, eco products, cards, pictures, books, herbal cosmetics, cloth yoga mats….. as well as the opportunity for taster sessions with local therapists. Try a massage or have some reiki and treat your family to therapy vouchers.
Entry is 20p and profits go to the Caring in Bristol Homeless Charity.
FFI contact Rachael on 0117 9245040
womens_workshops@yahoo.co.uk
I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world

Wombat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Love too but I am a bit far away!

Nev
Garden shed technology rules! - Muddypause

Our website on living more sustainably in the suburbs! - http://www.underthechokotree.com/

ina
A selfsufficientish Regular

I thought you'd be here around that time? What about a stall with something typically Australian - handmade furry bags from hand-caught kangaroos??? :mrgreen:

Ina

Andy Hamilton
Site Admin
Site Admin

You tried advertising it on the Urban site is it Urban 75 or something??? they tend to be full of Bristonians. Also try emailing people at Venue they are normally happy to hear about this sort of thing as are the Evening Post.

Adverts in obvious places like Harvest and is it the ethical super market. PM dave too he is working at the soil assocaition, they might put something on the internal intret perhaps.

Very busy weekend that is becoming for me too, so I will have to wish you luck but unfortunatley you wont see me.

I think nev might have trouble getting roo's trough customs, perhaps cookerburgh or a few funnel web bags might be better :wink:
First we sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds then we eat the seeds. Neil Pye
My best selling Homebrew book Booze for Free
and...... Twitter
The Other Andy Hamilton - Drinks & Foraging

Wombat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ina,

the Japanese go crazy for coin purses made out of kangaroo scrotums (scrota?)..........my sympathy is with the kangaroos!

Nev

PS it is early Jan I will be there!

Our website on living more sustainably in the suburbs! - http://www.underthechokotree.com/

ina

What do they do with the rest of the kangaroos - or do they have to live scrotum-less in future???

That's vile. Can't understand these Japanese. They always seem so polite, but in fact, they come across as pretty selfish and rude, somtimes. Read on another forum that they are really nasty to disabled people - looking at them offends. And they can behave like they own the road, if you meet groups of Japanese tourists here. Cultural differences, I'm sure - some reasons behind their behaviour (and their love for scrotum bags) that I know nothing about.

Sorry, I digress.

:oops:

Ina

Wombat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ummmm,

The rest of the kangaroo = dog food

(Sorry)

Nev