Happy Easter

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
Wombat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to all of our friends Waaaaaay over there! :mrgreen:

Nev & Linda
Garden shed technology rules! - Muddypause

Our website on living more sustainably in the suburbs! - http://www.underthechokotree.com/

shell
Living the good life
Living the good life

Re: Happy Easter

thank you ,and the same to you and all who celebrate it,
we are having a turkey and all the trimmings for dinner,just like a christmas dinner but the tablecloths bright yellow,there will be a table decoration with candles brightly coloured(i bought it in lidls),and my daughter is over from denmark with her partner,it will be a family day for us,my only problem is my daughter Hannah aged 6+ does not eat chocolate so we have to find an alternative to the chocolate bunnies, but i`m sure we will get something just as nice for her :dave: and i`m putting up balloons for the kids to pop later,friends are coming over in the evening and we are going to all have a go at the wii fit
if you dont here from me for a while you`ll know my bones couldn`t take the strain

Millymollymandy
A selfsufficientish Regular

Happy Easter to everyone, although we aren't doing anything for it as we're too busy getting ready to go away next week! It isn't a holiday in France today anyway. Not having Easter eggs this year either as I'm going to be pigging out enough when I'm in England on all my favourite food. :mrgreen:
boboff wrote:Oh and just for MMM, :hugish: (thanks)
http://chateaumoorhen.blogspot.com/

SarahJane
Living the good life
Living the good life

A happy Easter from me too. Sadly I havent got family coming over this weekend and my OH is in Germany until we go on holiday in a couple of weeks. But I have bought the cat an easter egg ..... (catnip and tuna flanour) and I have lots of plans for us being out in the garden.
I spent most of the day out there today, the weather is pretty nice :lol: , just come in for a drink and I will get out there again.
No special meal or big party, but , if the sun is shining the cat and I are quite happy to potter in the garden.
I hope you all have a lovely easter break. :flower:

Thomzo

Thanks all. Happy Easter to those who celebrate and a nice weekend to those who don't.

I did the family thing on Friday when my cousin and his family came over for lunch. My mother joined us. I hadn't seen my cousin's family for years so it was lovely to catch up.

The rest of the weekend will be just like any other day. Now that I'm 'temporarily retired' bank holidays don't mean very much except that there is less traffic on the road so it's lovely and peaceful in the garden.

I've decided that the two bantams can free-range around the garden. They don't seem to do as much damage as the bigger chickens. Mr Bantam can give a nasty nip so the cats and I will spend the weekend dodging his beak. I must get the lawnmower out later. I know it's time to mow the grass when I can't see the cat in it :lol:

Zoe
Think globally, shop locally
Check out my blog at http://designedbyzoe.blogspot.com/
http://www.thomzo.co.uk

Helsbells

Happy easter to everyone, Simnel cake all round!!

red

simnel cake here too! and himself bought me some G&B chocolate bars... ynum

have a nice time all
Red

I like like minded people... a bit like minded anyway.. well people with bits of their minds that are like the bits of my mind that I like...

my website: colour it green

etsy shop

blog

sleepyowl

Happy chocolate egg day
Organiser of the Rainbow Moot for LGBT Pagans in the West Midlands
http://robstacey.blogspot.co.uk/