what makes you giggle?

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
Rosendula
A selfsufficientish Regular

what makes you giggle?

I found myself giggling like a school kid when I was washing sticks of rhubarb under the tap. Just wondering, what makes you giggle childishly? :lol:
Rosey xx

sleepyowl

Re: what makes you giggle?

Children falling over in heelies

Radio4 comedy panel shows

Somebody showing up an ott camp person who is so fake it makes you cringe being near them (I maybe gay but falsely camp people get on my nerves)
Organiser of the Rainbow Moot for LGBT Pagans in the West Midlands
http://robstacey.blogspot.co.uk/

Milims

Really really bad jokes like What's red and invisible?
Let us be lovely
And let us be kind
Let us be silly and free
It won't make us famous
It won't make us rich
But damn it how happy we'll be!
Edward Monkton

Member of the Ish Weight Loss Club since 10/1/11 Started at 12st 8 and have lost 8lb so far!

sleepyowl

No raspberries

Did you hear about the magical tractor that turned into a field?
Organiser of the Rainbow Moot for LGBT Pagans in the West Midlands
http://robstacey.blogspot.co.uk/

Milims

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let us be lovely
And let us be kind
Let us be silly and free
It won't make us famous
It won't make us rich
But damn it how happy we'll be!
Edward Monkton

Member of the Ish Weight Loss Club since 10/1/11 Started at 12st 8 and have lost 8lb so far!

Mrs Moustoir
Living the good life
Living the good life

We were watching the Olympic archery earlier - France v GB for the bronze. Tension was high - OH walked in and said at a vital moment
"Is this for the gonk?" I nearly choked on my tea!

:oops: Maybe you had to be there.....

mrsflibble
Location: Essex, uk, clay soil, paved w.facing very enclosed garden w/ planters

my little brother's wierd and very special brand of "randomnity". he's just so strange and makes me laugh.

James being silly makes me giggle too.
oh how I love my tea, tea in the afternoon. I can't do without it, and I think I'll have another cup very
ve-he-he-he-heryyyyyyy soooooooooooon!!!!

ina

sleepyowl wrote: Radio4 comedy panel shows
Oh yes - they keep me sane(ish)!
Ina
I'm a size 10, really; I wear a 20 for comfort. (Gina Yashere)

the.fee.fairy
Site Admin
Site Admin

The archery comment makes me remember the commentary on Saturday, when the newscaster was talking about 'coxless rowers' and said 'they're the rowers with no cox'...

mrsflibble
Location: Essex, uk, clay soil, paved w.facing very enclosed garden w/ planters

ahhh (pseudo) penis and fart jokes. classic humour.

Soph made me giggle this morning. I gave her her cough medicine. she took it, made a face and said "mummy, my not likes it, taste cr4p"
I know I shouldn't have laughed but it really was funny the way she said it.
oh how I love my tea, tea in the afternoon. I can't do without it, and I think I'll have another cup very
ve-he-he-he-heryyyyyyy soooooooooooon!!!!

Jobi1canobi
Living the good life
Living the good life

Talking about the France v GBR archery...did you hear the commentator (the actual on site one, not the telly one) say something along the lines of:

" This is the greatest meeting of these two teams since...I was going to say Agincourt...but I won't"

Slightly random!

Jybson says - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyMQFo7m ... re=related
Jobi1

"A bargain is something you can't use at a price you can't resist." - Franklin Jones.

Mrs Moustoir
Living the good life
Living the good life

the.fee.fairy wrote:The archery comment makes me remember the commentary on Saturday, when the newscaster was talking about 'coxless rowers' and said 'they're the rowers with no cox'...

:roll: I heard that one or something similar - coxless pairs. Double entendres rule!

Rod in Japan
Living the good life
Living the good life

This picture always makes me smile as if I might presently giggle. These girls are obviously naughty girls, and they're sharing a really snarky comment, and I'd love to know what it is. It's a great pic.

Recently, I've been ending my farts with a definite crescendo on the finish by forcing the last bit out. This always provokes giggles.

shell
Living the good life
Living the good life

mostly my kids,yesterday hannah was trying to be serious and making conversation pointed out the window at a large black and white cat asking the other two, what do you think that is?,david answered with a straight face ,a skunk?
they then discussed smelly farts and skunks apparently do green ones,ugh
i pretended i didn`t hear but i had a good laugh listening to them,they are only six , although i suppose i should have stopped them discussing the topic of farting, :lol: but i find the three of them fascinating sometimes the way they chat together being all the same age,and david has such a dry humour already,hannah is trying to be grown up and alice is a mischief maker who filled the toes of hannahs shoes with tissue so she couldn`t put them on thinking they no longer fitted her,but great friends all three,

circlecross

I always seem to get the giggles when camping, don't know why - probably sleep deprivation, and also get the giggles at slightly random times, when my brain links strands of conversations together in a matter of seconds, which take an age to explain, eg:
One time when I was walking along in Cardiff, I heard some rascal yelling to someone else (could've been at me) "Oi muppet, Oi you, you muppet!" I walked along, thinking, "Oh, there is a muppet on the loose". Weeks later, I was in a clothes shop, and saw a pair of gloves, or could've been a bag, made with long, brightly coloured fake fur. My brain immediately flipped the "oi muppet" conversation forward, and I thought "Oh no - that poor muppet, someone has caught it, skinned it and made it into gloves!" I suddenly snorted with laughter, then was convulsed into hysterics, and the plaintive cries of "what's wrong? what's the matter" from the dh kept me going as I tried to explain but was then gripped with further hysterics. I had to be led out of the shop and rested against the wall of a building society until the hysterics passed and I could breathe. It was a few months before I could relate this tale and explain exactly what had happened.

Silly things also make me giggle, there is an advert on that programme that jasper carrott used to do with some Welsh chap yodelling, welshly while his border collie scrapes its arse along the ground in front of him.

And of course the kids make me laugh. Ds1 asked in a loud voice the other day "why has that man got no hair?" which you have to answer in sensible mode then find a sleeve to laugh into once the chap has stopped glaring at you.
"yum, yum, piggy's bum!"

http://www.myspace.com/circlecross_73