New year . New craft room.

Have you made something and want to show it off? This is the place for your photos or just talk about the things that you have made or would like to make. All crafts from knitting and crochet to woodwork, in fact anything that you have made!
Pumkinpie
Living the good life
Living the good life
latitude: 52.8
longitude: 1.6

New year . New craft room.

Going to make a craft room from my daughters old bed room. Making a useful space out of what turned in to a junk room. First daunting task is to clear it. Made a good start this morning.
Got to reuse and recycle stuff and furniture we already have to make a functional craft room that I will enjoy spending time in. Looking forward to the challenge .

Flo
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: New year . New craft room.

Isn't it funny how "stuff" fills up all available space with no help for us home makers. :mrgreen: :laughing5: I'm sure your family won't want or appreciate you turning up on their new doorsteps with stuff they have left behind. :mrgreen:

Anyway - good luck with the recycling and reusing. It may be hard to let go of some stuff but if you really have a good use for the room that has been used as a junk store, don't let the picture go till you have achieved the aim.

Pumkinpie
Living the good life
Living the good life

Making a new recycled light shade at craft club. Can't bring it home few a few weeks as it will be going in the window of the shop below the craft club.

Thomzo
Facebook Name: Zoe Thomas

Lol - love the idea of a new craft room. Last year I just gave up and moved myself into the small single bedroom so that I could use my large main bedroom as a craft room. Much more practical than wasting all that space on just sleeping!

I can't wait for the piccy of the lampshade.

Pumkinpie
Living the good life
Living the good life

It's in the shop window at the moment . I will take a photo when I get it back.