mooncup cosies

Have you made something and want to show it off? This is the place for your photos or just talk about the things that you have made or would like to make. All crafts from knitting and crochet to woodwork, in fact anything that you have made!
the.fee.fairy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: mooncup cosies

Mrs F - any chance of branching out and making carrot and leek cosies for other silicone products that need covers?

red
A selfsufficientish Regular

the.fee.fairy wrote:Mrs F - any chance of branching out and making carrot and leek cosies for other silicone products that need covers?
:lol:
Red

I like like minded people... a bit like minded anyway.. well people with bits of their minds that are like the bits of my mind that I like...

my website: colour it green

etsy shop

blog

mrsflibble
Location: Essex, uk, clay soil, paved w.facing very enclosed garden w/ planters

the.fee.fairy wrote:Mrs F - any chance of branching out and making carrot and leek cosies for other silicone products that need covers?

hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hadn't thought of that idea!!!! i'm sure i could be persuaded if sent dimensions lol!!!
oh how I love my tea, tea in the afternoon. I can't do without it, and I think I'll have another cup very
ve-he-he-he-heryyyyyyy soooooooooooon!!!!

the.fee.fairy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well...a few weeks ago i lost my Rabbit Platinum to a terrible terrible incident of silicone melt - i has come into contact with another toy made of the same silicone.

On the upside, i've found a use for all those odd socks!

I reckon (without measuring because i'm downstairs and the toys are upstairs) that about the same girth as the mooncup, but 8-10" long would do the trick! A basket of leeks and carrots (maybe potatoes for those smaller toys) would look a lot better than a drawer full of 'odd socks'.

mrsflibble
Location: Essex, uk, clay soil, paved w.facing very enclosed garden w/ planters

hahaha, tell you what, i have a couple of projects on the go right now and i will let you know when my hooks are free!!!1
oh how I love my tea, tea in the afternoon. I can't do without it, and I think I'll have another cup very
ve-he-he-he-heryyyyyyy soooooooooooon!!!!

the.fee.fairy
Site Admin
Site Admin

oooh...i was thinking...with the toys with all the bits, it might require aubergine.butternut squash covers...