Ah gots mahself one of them they interwebsite things

Tomorrow's World was a show on BBC TV about innovations and tech stuff and I thought a good name for our computing and tech section.
mrsflibble
A selfsufficientish Regular
Location: Essex, uk, clay soil, paved w.facing very enclosed garden w/ planters

Ah gots mahself one of them they interwebsite things

I bought a Mr Site takeaway website from amazon for about £15 and it took me 3 hours start to finish to set my site up. I'm really pleased with it so far, still needs some work and some things I need to do more calcualtions for but I'm pleased. now to find my rubber stamp kit so i can stamp it on the backs of my business cards and not have to order another 250 :lol:

James has bought one too to whack a blog on. honestly, he wants to take over the world.
oh how I love my tea, tea in the afternoon. I can't do without it, and I think I'll have another cup very
ve-he-he-he-heryyyyyyy soooooooooooon!!!!

StripyPixieSocks

Re: Ah gots mahself one of them they interwebsite things

Looks great, congrats and GOOD LUCK :D

hedgewitch

Good work missus. That picture on the home page is just adorable!
I'm guessing that's Mr F with baby Soph?

:cheers:
My Blog
My Website

Plant Seeds and sing songs.

mrsflibble

azjh77 wrote:how do you waterstamp online photos?
I use photoshop layers, self-created custom shapes (vector graphics) and a lot of time and patience hahaha!!!
I do the marks before I put them on, although my site does have the choice for them to add the watermarks I prefer to do it myself 'cos then I know it's being done properly.
some were watermarked a long while ago which is why there's a few different types of mark on the various pics. there's a picture of my camera on some, drawn by me using a mouse, pen tool and the "stroke path" option. Some are a self portrait from years ago which I converted into a vector shape and some are just text. text is the easiest option to do, if you'd like full instructions PM me.

I'm sure it could be done in GIMP, but I could never get on with GIMP.

Hedgewitch, yes that's Mr F and soph. I submitted that to the 2006 schweppes portrait competition and got nada for it hahaha! it's in a frame in our livingroom though as it's his favorite picture from soph's early life.

I need to get more pictures of little girls; most of my recent subejects have been boys lol!!!
the banner across the top is also soph, unsurprisingly.
oh how I love my tea, tea in the afternoon. I can't do without it, and I think I'll have another cup very

KellyB
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

I need to get more pictures of little girls;
I have one you can use :lol:

Looks fab Mrs F now get it on google and posted everywhere you can!!!!! Do you do animals too?? If so I will see if I can post it on a boxer board I go to :flower:

Ps I haven't forgot your parcel I just haven't got in the loft yet as Mr B has been plastering LOADS....beginning to forget what he looks like :oops:

mrsflibble

KellyB wrote:
Do you do animals too?? If so I will see if I can post it on a boxer board I go to :flower:

:
don't worry about the parcel, it'll be a nice surprise lol!
if the owners are willing to pay, I'll take pictures of fricking anything!!

you should have seen the ones I did for Tea about 18months ago. let's just say they were a gift for darren and for a few days I couldn't look her in the eye..... :oops: