Interview with Andy and Dave

Do you know about an event that you want to talk about? Is there a campaign you have started, are involved in or want to start? Inspired by Marvin Gaye this is your place to tell the world what's going on.
Chickpea
A selfsufficientish Regular

Interview with Andy and Dave

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been around for ages. I was just spending too much time chatting on this forum and not enough actually gardening and recycling and making stuff etc. That's my fault not ssish's, so I'm going to try again and use some self-control this time.

I published an interview with Andy and Dave on my blog today. The permalink is at (let me see if I can remember how to do links...) http://www.bean-sprouts.blogspot.com/20 ... -from.html
There - did that work?

I'm going on a beekeeping course next month. I've got a much bigger plot on the allotments this season. Next door's dogs got into the garden yesterday and scared the life out of the chickens so I'm not expecting any eggs for a day or two. What have you lot been up to?

red

welcome back chickpea - was wondering what happened to you
Red

I like like minded people... a bit like minded anyway.. well people with bits of their minds that are like the bits of my mind that I like...

my website: colour it green

etsy shop

blog

Thomzo
Facebook Name: Zoe Thomas

Hi Chickpea.
What a coincidence. I was just thinking yesterday that we hadn't heard from you in a while. Glad you're OK.

I know what you mean about this forum. It is so addictive. At least I get to surf it while I'm stuck in the office. I get so fed up at being stuck inside when the weather is this lovely and the weeds are growing to fast - this forum is a little bit of consolation.

Sorry to hear about the chooks. It must have been a real shock for them. My cat insists on stalking mine when they are free-ranging the garden. At the weekend one of the girls got so fed up at constantly being stalked that she went for the cat and got a beak-full of ginger fur! It was really funny for me but not so funny for the cat. Still, I hope she learnt her lesson.

Zoe

Shirley

Excellent interview - great questions, and fab answers too.

Really enjoyed reading that.
Shirley
NEEPS! North East Eco People's Site

My photos on Flickr

Don't forget to check out the Ish gallery on Flickr - and add your own photos there too. http://www.flickr.com/groups/selfsufficientish/

Wombat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nice one!

Nev
Garden shed technology rules! - Muddypause

Our website on living more sustainably in the suburbs! - http://www.underthechokotree.com/

ohareward
Living the good life
Living the good life

Great site and interview. It's great to learn more about the Hamilton bros

Robin
'You know you are a hard-core gardener if you deadhead flowers in other people's gardens.

To err is human. To blame someone else, is management potential.

Chickpea

Thanks guys. I didn't know you had a blog, Wombat! I've added you to my links at bean-sprouts. You can add me to your Livejournal friends if you like by adding MRimmerBlog to your friends list. Same goes for anyone else on LJ.

Does anyone else here have a new blog I don't know about? I'll go and have a peek at the ishers webpages article to see if there are any others.

Andy Hamilton
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cheers for that interview chickpea it worked pretty well!
First we sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds then we eat the seeds. Neil Pye
My best selling Homebrew book Booze for Free
and...... Twitter
The Other Andy Hamilton - Drinks & Foraging