Naughty words

Any issues with what nappies to buy, home schooling etc. In fact if you have kids or are planning to this is the section for you.
Skippy
Living the good life
Living the good life

Naughty words

Oh buggering bollocks I said spilling gravy all over the kitchen floor.
Turned around and there was my eight year old daughter stood in the doorway looking very sternly at me. "Don't use those naughty words in front of your child " she said " or else you mister won't .....be allowed any of your programmes on the telly and I won't tell you again!"
Oh , I thought.
On a different occasion we were round at my sister in laws and my daughter had hold of the tv remote. Nobody was watching so she turned it over and put the Simpsons on. My SIL responded by saying that "we're not watching that shit , put emmerdale on" . "Oh " said my daughter but emmerdale's shit , and coronation street's shit as well",
.I had to giggle a bit at the response although I was annoyed at what my SIL had said initially but these couple of events have made me wonder if the child is being brought up properly :icon_smile:

Pete

happyhippy
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: Naughty words

Reminds me of when my youngest daughter got sent to the "step"for time out.When I told her it was time to come off I asked her what she had been sent there for (So hopefully she wouldn't do the crime again lol)She replied "Buggered if I know"!!!!!!! :shock: She was about 5 yrs old at the time.OH and I don't normally swear so goodness knows where she got it from.Its not something either of us would ever say either???

Uller
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Re: Naughty words

My OH's first word was 'wanker' - sitting in the back of the car watching his dad get wound up by other drivers obviously had a profound influence!
Blogging about a new life in Portugal - http://www.aportugueseadventure.wordpress.com