101 photos of the Selfsufficientish Bible

101 Uses For is popular and let's hope it stays that way. Our second book is presently called 101 tips for self sufficiency; we will certainly dip into this section for ideas. So post away and let's try and get at least one thread up to 101.
Cloud
Living the good life
Living the good life

Re: 101 photos of the Selfsufficientish Bible

bantamlady wrote:I have just "Amazoned" the bible to see if I could get a copy. UMM, I think I will give it a miss from there, £87.89 is just a tad steep for me!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_w_h ... &x=10&y=24

I so want a copy though, ho hum have to keep looking!
Depend how your search Amazon. I can find the £12.05 (I just removed the space at the end of the search phrase)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_b?u ... le&x=0&y=0

I think the paperback version is out soon. Who will be first to get a picture with the papaerback??
Image Image
Augustus and Hattie

bantamlady
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie

My OH bought me the bible! I love this book, have convinced 2 other people in the bookshop to buy it too, they went and paid for copies of it as well, they were really impressed!

Now I have a queue of people wanting to "borrow" my book!
The cock may crow but the hen delivers the goods!

Andy Hamilton
Site Admin
Site Admin

For some reason there is an extra edition listed on Amazon that does not exist, seems to be a price war on someone is selling it for £9.76 that's cheaper than I can get it! Lovely to hear that you are enjoying it Bantamlady. :andy:
First we sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds then we eat the seeds. Neil Pye
My best selling Homebrew book Booze for Free
and...... Twitter
The Other Andy Hamilton - Drinks & Foraging

Cloud
Living the good life
Living the good life

Andy Hamilton wrote:For some reason there is an extra edition listed on Amazon that does not exist, seems to be a price war on someone is selling it for £9.76 that's cheaper than I can get it!
Seems the prices have all changed since I looked. And did you notice one is up for sale at £87.89

Personally I don't buy anything from the Amazon site that's not sold direct by Amazon. I've learned for experience that you have too few rights if it there anything should go wrong with the delivery, especially if the company is not in the UK. I don't think Amazon is actually selling the book direct at the moment. I'm hoping the paperback will be a direct sale.
Image Image
Augustus and Hattie

Andy Hamilton
Site Admin
Site Admin

Back to the 101 photos. Someone on Twitter just sent me this

Image It was taken by roz duffy and is of Matt LeVeque it came with the message "good work". I think this is the first image that from across the pond, Philadelphia in fact. Seems pretty happy to have a copy :lol: Made my day seeing this, so cheers Matt.
First we sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds then we eat the seeds. Neil Pye
My best selling Homebrew book Booze for Free
and...... Twitter
The Other Andy Hamilton - Drinks & Foraging