Chutney

You all seem to be such proficient chefs. Well here is a place to share some of that cooking knowledge. Or do you have a cooking problem? Ask away. Jams and chutneys go here too.
Jandra
Living the good life
Living the good life

Chutney

So I made some chutney with green tomatoes and onions last year. And then I put the pots in the fridge. They are still sitting there and I'm wondering what to do with them. Yeah, eat them, I suppose. But chutneys don't feature in or normal diet, so with what would they combine? We don't eat roasts or meat as such. I will be trying to cook & cool some potatoes and mix thaem with chutney as a kind of potato salad.

Other ideas are very welcome. We're moving house and the pots have to go, preferably in our stomachs.

TIA, Jandra

red
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: Chutney

you can add to casseroles or curries to perk them up a bit
Red

I like like minded people... a bit like minded anyway.. well people with bits of their minds that are like the bits of my mind that I like...

my website: colour it green

etsy shop

blog

Jandra
Living the good life
Living the good life

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll try a curry and a casserole. I don't think I like it with a sandwich. Unfortunately I do not like cheese, so that combi is out of the questions.

(sorry, a bit late with my thanks that but busy, busy, busy with upcoming house-move)

Fizzy Izzy
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Also with baked potato is nice too! Simple and tasty.
Smile :)