RE-USE OF WASTE,I CAN? CAN YOU?

Want to talk about how to keep stuff out of landfill? Here is your place to do it.
john
Living the good life
Living the good life

Re: RE-USE OF WASTE,I CAN? CAN YOU?

:mrgreen: :hugish: :shock: :icon_smile: 18-3-2012.
Hi ALL, this is an up date of what I've been doing to help people grow things. I've put up a cantainer screen to hide rubbish as part of a Growing London project at the Mottingham Community Centre SE9, which can be used to grow things in. And I'm still in the process of adding lots of waste containers and trellis to my Eltham Environmental Curriculum Service Centre project to show everyone just how much you can grow in a small area. And I've just been told that I was successful in receiving the funding to help make our MOUND shopping area look much better than it is right now involving growing things too, done with the help of Groundwork London and I hope our own Greenwich Council to make my dream come true, which I have taken photos of, which are all on my website for you to look at if your interested in what I'm trying to do in my own way to help spread the word. May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John. JRP (recycling) www.recycling.moonfruit.com. :mrgreen:
Message from J.R.P. Recycling, please visit my website www.recycling.moonfruit.com as it was
designed by me to help to save millions of lives
and to reuse-recycle millions of tonnes of waste
plastic container,and unwanted wooden pallets
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

23-4-2012
Hi ALL, I hope you find this posting of interest to you as it's to do with waste and trying to help spread the word. To start off with I'm going to be on SKY 2 TV again at 6am on the 26th of April 2012 Secret Life of Suburbia (Gardening). And our youngest grandson is now on TV playing his part in the very latest WEETABIX Advert ( Fuel for BIG days). Which over 114,000 people have already looked at on Youtube, and they made some good comments too. Plus to add to that he's also playing another part as Mr Ewan Mcgregors youngest son, in a film called IMPOSSIBLE.
Where as I've had only 1,ooo visits to my first YouTube video all about my 3rs Plastic Container Gardening ideas. But I've also had over 290,000 visits to my website www.recycling.moonfruit.com showing how I do things. And I'm also going to reuse over 5,000 more plastic containers in trying to help promote the use of waste in Communities, why because my system was designed to help feed Millions of poor people now who are living in a drought or flood situation. Everyday we know the cost of living is going up, but what I'm offering to the world is for FREE, to help millions of people live a better life. Maybe in the future Mr Ewam Mcgregor and our youngest grandson will work together to promote my ideas as I've contacted alot of names on FaceBook to help spread the word, but it does seem to be a waste of my time. If your interested In what I'm trying to do, and you want to help me, then please spread the word as a Friend of JRP. (recycling). Thank you.
And thanks you for taking the time to read my message, and may you and yours and what you grow live long and happy.
Message from J.R.P. Recycling, please visit my website www.recycling.moonfruit.com as it was
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: :hugish: :iconbiggrin: :roll: 25-5-2012.
Hi ALL this is a update for you after (15) years of me trying to spread the word about my 3Rs Plastic Container Gardening ideas, which I thought of to help feed mainly Millions of people living in a drought or flood situation. The good news for me is there must be atleast 350,000 people now trying to grow thing in waste plastic bottles and other waste container which may have been thrown away in the past, until they see the way I grow things.
My very simple to make water recycling system works simply because you are in control of what water there is, and by treating every container as a water reservoir which can be moved very simply from one place to another on a small or large scale, using just flat lengths of wood or bean canes to help keep them mainly in their place.
At this point I would like to say I'm no gardening expert, BUT, if I can grow things using my ideas anyone can, all I've ever done is see what Mother Nature can do with a little bit of help from me when it comes to using water. With this in mind I'm now in the process of creating an area where people of all ages can see how I grow things, which I hope will also creat alot of interest all over the world even though it's to basic for Chelsea Flower Show.
I do believe that I'm a messenger of new ideas, but because I'm a nobody my ideas are being ignored by so many, maybe in the future lots of people will come and see just how simple it is to change the future for good. With this in mind if you would like to come along to see how I'm trying to Recycle, Reuse, and trying to Reduce waste going to landfill sites, and do Gardening at the same time, then I would like to meet you on the 16th June, at this years Eltham Environmental Curriculum Service (ECS) Open Day at 77 Bexley Road starting from 10am until 4pm I've been told. And there's alot more going on, and it's all FREE too. To find out more by calling Tracy McDough on 020-8850 2615 or visit www.widehorizons.org.uk thank you.
These are just some of the people I've contacted to help feed people all over the world because of HUNGER. Stop Hunger, The World Food Programme, World Aid, Christian Aid, DFID, Live below the line, DFE, The Co-op, Children Food, Goalireland, Concern Worldwide, UNDIP, UNICEF, Facebook uk, YouTube,The World Bank, The Soil Association, People & Planets, Disabity Horizons, The Community Channel, Childre in Need, Age Concern, The BBC, Ideas for a Cooler World, Global Students, The Hunger Project, Oxfam, the Royal Borought of Greenwich.
Allotments 4ALL, Allotments uk, Downsizer, The Environment Site, Selfsufficientish, The News Shopper have at notime said my 3Rs Plastic Container Gardening ideas are a waste of time in trying to get millions of people to use right now, to help feed millions of people trying to live in a drought or flood situation for next to nothing. Yet it's still not being used as part of Governments WORLD AID NOW, even though I'm offering my idea to the world for FREE at great cost to me, what more can one man do without having lots of friends of JRP (recycling).
May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy John. http://www.recycling.moonfruit.com :mrgreen:
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: :hugish: :( :roll: PLease HELP me if you can to make my 3Rs Plastic Container Gardening idea become part of Governments WORLD AID, your reward is knowing that you alone have tried to help me feed millions of people done in my own way. Thank you. May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John. JRP (recycling) www.recycling.moonfruit.com :mrgreen:
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: :hugish: :( Hi ALL, I'm NOT trying to play at being GOD I'm just trying to tell the world I know how to help feed Millions ? What I can't understand is why people find it so hard to show their support for me, and using my ideas, what am I doing so wrong ? May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John. JRP (recycling) www.recycling.moonfruit.com :icon_smile:
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: :iconbiggrin: :hugish: 10-10-2012.
Hi ALL, this is a up date of what I've been doing for some time now, to help get more people to grow things. For example If you go on to Facebook ( Growing London) you will see lots of photos I've taken on different days showing me and my friends doing some gardening in our local community, where we started our project this year. One is at the Mottingham Community Centre SE9 and another is at the Mottingham Community Learning Shop SE9. I've also been doing my own project every Wednesday at the ( Eltham Environmental Curriculum Service Centre) which is also on Facebook ( Widehorizons) Outdoor Education T, which I've also put lots of photos of on my website for you to look at too. As you will see on my own Facebook page ( John Richard Pendergast) I'm just trying to help stop hunger mainly in my own way. Simply done by trying to spread the word in my own way too. May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John JRP (recycling). :mrgreen:
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: :iconbiggrin: :hugish: Hi ALL, I've got some very good news I would like to share with you. Our youngest grandson is going to (HIS Film Premiere) this Monday 19-11-2012 in London, in which he plays Mr Ewan McGreger and Miss Naomi Watts youngest son in their latest Movie called The Impossible, which I hope you will go to see, when it comes out soon.
I've also got some sad news, my 3Rs plastic container gardening screen I put up to hide 3 big rubbish bins, I had to take down at the Mottingham Community Centre SE9, because someone set fire to some of them and others were damaged too, so I thought best I remove them before it get out of hand. But atleast I've got lots of photos on my website covering all my 3Rs Plastic Container Gardening ideas for people to look at, even thought it's not the same as seeing the real thing working. May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John. JRP (recycling ) http://www.recycling.moonfruit.com :mrgreen:
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: :hugish: :santa: Hi ALL, can I be one of the first to wish you ALL a VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS and a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013. Today is Wednesday the 12 -12 -2012 and I would like to share with you ALL some of my NEW ideas, to mainly help poor people to live a better life at a low cost, and to also help promote the reuse of what's already been made to serve another purpose. Whilst I already know if there's no money tobe made from a idea people are really not interested, but this is my way of saying thank you for ALL the FREE air we breath, the Rain that falls, and the SUN that shines, and the Moon that keeps us cool, it's only us who have put a price on everything else. My First idea is to ADD a small solar battery charging system to the top of a plastic bottle, whats already been proven to work very well as a light sauce, using ( A LITER OF LIGHT) to be fixed upon a corrugated roof right now. My second idea is to add to the way many people are trying to grow things now to help promote Hydroponics. The way I've done ALL of this you can see on my website www.recycling.moonfruit.com at the end of my menue, if you are really intereseted in the way I do things as a inventor & designer in my spare time. May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John JRP (recycling) :mrgreen: :cheers:
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: :hugish: Hi ALL, this is how I'm trying to spread the word.
MAKING GLOBALISATION WORK FOR THE POOR.
Curriculum (3Rs) Plastic Container Gardening.
3Rs Plastic Container Gardening.mpg YouTube.
John Richard Pendergast on FaceBook.
JRP (recycling) http://www.recycling.moonfruit.com
May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. :mrgreen:
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: :hugish: 3Rs Plastic Container Gardening.mpg-YouTube. Thank you for your time dear friends of mine, from me John.JRP. www.recycling.moonfruit.com :mrgreen:
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: :hugish: 1-9-2013. Hi ALL, I'm now on twitter to help spread the word about my 3Rs Plastic Container Gardening ideas @johnrpendergast . May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John.JRP. www.recycling.moonfruit.com :mrgreen:
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: :hugish: Hi ALL, today I've updated all my website www.recycling.moonfruit.com photos to see them better.
May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. From me John. JRP. :mrgreen:
too.

clanpowell
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Not sure if this is a shameless plug or not, but my latest blog post is on this very topic. Link's below!!

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: :hugish: 15-9-2013. Can someone please tell me ( Why) people have not taken my ideas forward to help stop people dying from HUNGER, even though I'm offering my 3Rs Plastic Container Gardening ideas to the world for FREE, so that one day it might become part of Governments WORLD AID programme right now and in the future.
What is the PROBLEM with people using my ideas, is it because I've got a young black naked child on my website www.recycling.moonfruit.com intro page scraping the earth for something to eat, with the words Making Globalisation Work for the POOR on it, or is it because I'm offering a different way to grow something to gardeners who already know how to grow their own food now, or is it just because it's a to much of a high price to help save lives, it being, even though it's for next to nothing, and because it's all made from waste. I know lives are being lost when they could have been saved, what more can one man do without help from like minded people, them being, people trying to help save millions of lives if we can done in our own ways. :mrgreen:
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: :hugish: 11-12-2013. Hi ALL, the day has come to say, for over 15 years now I've been saying there is a answer to every man made problem, so please don't treat my 3Rs Plastic Container Gardening ideas like the Elephant standing on a table, the reason why, because all I'm trying to do is spread the word about something that actually works in the simplest of ways, and it cost next to nothing to make to help my fellow Human being feed themselves. To find out more please visit my website www.recycling.moonfruit.com or YouTube or Facebook or please e-mail me at john.new.idea@virgin.net. Thank you. May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy, and I do hope you have a VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS, and a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 too. From me John. JRP. :mrgreen: :santa: :cheers:
too.