Progress Report 1

Thought it would be nice to let you lot know what is going on and any future plans etc.
MKG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Progress Report 1

Quite a number of you have mentioned that logging in seems to be more stable now. The good news is that it's true. John has managed to improve matters (after three ... All Hail the Mighty Site Geek ... All Hail ... well, you know how it goes from there).

The not-so-good news is that the log-in repair job can only be completed when the handover to John is completed and, unfortunately, that still hasn't happened yet - so there may still be gremlins hanging around in there. If you do have log-in problems, try closing Ish completely before trying again.

We're getting there.
The secret of life is to aim below the head (With thanks to MMM)

MuddyWitch
A selfsufficientish Regular
latitude: 52.643985
longitude: -1.052939

Re: Progress Report 1

Thanks for the updates Mike, and a special :grouphug: for our lovely Sitegeek :iconbiggrin:

I'll send healing love, don't know if it works on servers, but I don't see why it shouldn't!

MW
If it isn't a Greyhound, it's just a dog!

bonniethomas06

Re: Progress Report 1

Yeah well done that man, and that one, and that lady... your efforts to keep this lovely site going are very much appreciated.
"A pretty face is fine, but what a farmer needs is a woman who can carry a pig under each arm"

My blog...

http://www.theparttimesmallholder.blogspot.com