Goodbye From Odsox

Thought it would be nice to let you lot know what is going on and any future plans etc.
diggernotdreamer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Goodbye From Odsox

I have the sad task of informing you that Odsox (aka Tony or vice versa) can no longer access the forum due to some technical hitch, he can't log on, comment or do any of his Site Admin duties, so after 4 years in this position, he has taken the difficult decision to resign his post. He has asked me to make this post as he cannot do so himself, I am sure everyone will miss his expertise, who can forget the year round tomato experiment and his groundbreaking hydroponics.

On the back of this, you will know that I became a moderator last year, and unfortunately, I feel that without the back up of Tony, can no longer stay in this position, I still don't really know my way round and now have no backup. I may pop in from time to time, but still find it difficult to log in, it usually takes a couple of goes, so we leave you in the hands of Dave, the owner of the site, please address and queries to him, try a private message if you need to.

Good luck to you all from both of us

Green Aura
Site Admin
Site Admin
latitude: 58.569279
longitude: -4.762620

Re: Goodbye From Odsox

By Tony, I'll see you elsewhere. :hugish:

Sorry, dnd, I haven't had much chance to get to know you. Stick around though.
Maggie

Never doubt that you can change history. You already have. Marge Piercy

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. Anais Nin