Why you need Online Diploma to get better job

We love hearing from you, so here is your chance. Introduce yourself and tell us what makes you selfsufficient 'ish'. Go on don't be shy, we welcome one and all. You can also tell us how you heard about us if you like.
demi
A selfsufficientish Regular
latitude: 41° 50' N
longitude: 22° 00' E

Re: Why you need Online Diploma to get better job

My daughter also has the Horrid Henry books and she carries them arround and talks to them as if its really Horrid Henry. She takes the books to bed and tucks them in beside her! :lol:
Tim Minchin - The Good Book
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr1I3mBojc0

'If you just close your eyes and block your ears, to the acumulated knowlage of the last 2000 years,
then morally guess what your off the hook, and thank Christ you only have to read one book'

Crickleymal
Living the good life
Living the good life

demi wrote:how is it spelt then? ( genuine question )
I T <badoom tish>

Or do you mean torture or diploma?
Malc

High in the sky, what do you see ?
Come down to Earth, a cup of tea
Flying saucer, flying teacup
From outer space, Flying Teapot

demi
latitude: 41° 50' N
longitude: 22° 00' E

Apparently both. 9 out of 10 words in a row spelt correctly is good for me, especially if its a word which i haven't specifically learned, as i tend to spell phonetically.
I can actually read and spell better in Macedonian. Even though they use a different alphabet, they spell phonetically, every sound has 1 corresponding letter. Unlike in English where we have 'th' or 'sh' which make different shound to the indevidual letters, or 'e' at the end changes the vowel sound, and all those silent letters throwen in just for the purpose of confusing you!
Tim Minchin - The Good Book
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr1I3mBojc0

'If you just close your eyes and block your ears, to the acumulated knowlage of the last 2000 years,
then morally guess what your off the hook, and thank Christ you only have to read one book'

Crickleymal
Living the good life
Living the good life

demi wrote:I can actually read and spell better in Macedonian.
Now that's just showing off :icon_smile:
Malc

High in the sky, what do you see ?
Come down to Earth, a cup of tea
Flying saucer, flying teacup
From outer space, Flying Teapot

Rosendula

A lot of people struggle with spelling and therefore spell phonetically. The problem comes when they don't know how to pronounce the words correctly either.
Rosey xx

trinder
Living the good life
Living the good life

Before sky news there was often only one or two words on the screen when the news headlines were read out.I was years not recognising the written term "Military "coo" why do they spell that coup?
On the issue of animals for research "The question is not, 'Can they reason?' nor, 'Can they talk?' but rather, 'Can they suffer?'" Jeremy Bentham

boboff

My son is dyslexic, and he spelt later "Latur" earlier today which I suppose phonetically is pretty close!

He loves Horrible Histories, which is very good, as well as Doctor Who, but both the kids like Disneys' rubbish with those Two Twin boys in, so very annoying, as is anything with Tracey Beaker in! I do like WIzzard of Wavely place though, and I have an occasional guilty pleasure watching Glee. I have also enjoyed all HSM fims, Hannah Montanah, and the Twilight Saga, however I do feel that I really need to sort out my depression when I cry at the end of Glee!
Millymollymandy wrote:Bloody smilies, always being used. I hate them and they should be banned.
No I won't use a smiley because I've decided to turn into Boboff, as he's turned all nice all of a sudden. Grumble grumble.
http://boboffs.blogspot.co.uk/

Millymollymandy

trinder wrote:Before sky news there was often only one or two words on the screen when the news headlines were read out.I was years not recognising the written term "Military "coo" why do they spell that coup?
Because it is a French word.
boboff wrote:Oh and just for MMM, :hugish: (thanks)
http://chateaumoorhen.blogspot.com/

marshlander

When we looking for a puppy many of the 'vendors', sorry I mean con men, were offering the puppy not only with food and his toys but a 'pet degree' :dontknow: . I didn't twig at first but when several replies had similar wording I searched online and found it was a common error with scams and should have read pedigree!
Terri x
“I'd rather be a little weird than all boring.”
Rebecca McKinsey

Zech
Site Admin
Site Admin
latitude: 52.36
longitude: -3.84

were offering the puppy not only with food and his toys but a 'pet degree'
Isn't it great how a thread that started with spam about dodgy qualifications then turned into an interesting conversation about dyslexia and spelling, has now come full circle to dodgy qualifications! :lol:
---
Rachel

Take nobody's word for it, especially not mine! If I offer you an ID of something based on a photo, please treat it as a guess, and a starting point for further investigations.

My blog: http://growingthingsandmakingthings.blogspot.com/

Millymollymandy

LOL at pet degree. :lol: :lol: :lol:
boboff wrote:Oh and just for MMM, :hugish: (thanks)
http://chateaumoorhen.blogspot.com/

The Riff-Raff Element

These people convey degrees on pets. They offer "Courses for Horses." I wouldn't be entirely surprised if, alongside "Posh 'n' Becks" studies, some more forward looking universities weren't looking to boost their income with MScs in "Pet & Domestic Livestock Management" including modules in grooming, flea control and safe opening of tins. In fact, I'm pretty sure there's apps for all these already out for iPhone in addition to those telling people how to climb stairs, walk around while breathing & chewing gum at the same time and advanced bottom-wiping.

http://www.petdiploma.com/

The Riff-Raff Element

Millymollymandy wrote:
trinder wrote:Before sky news there was often only one or two words on the screen when the news headlines were read out.I was years not recognising the written term "Military "coo" why do they spell that coup?
Because it is a French word.
Indeed, as in "coup de grace," the French for" lawnmower."

trinder
Living the good life
Living the good life

Thanks to all who offered an answer, I was aged about 9 when I got confused. As soon as I realised my error I used an old fashioned Dictionary, to look it up. :lol:

But now you've started me on an old rant that used to drive me crazy with irritation. The reference to pedigree. The braggart ( read dumb) people who would have a dog with a pedigree "as long as your arm" thank goodness that term has fallen from use.
On the issue of animals for research "The question is not, 'Can they reason?' nor, 'Can they talk?' but rather, 'Can they suffer?'" Jeremy Bentham

Susie

I used to think when they said 'guerrilla fighters' on the news they meant apes. I imagined them lurking in trees with guns.
blog
shop
that's it ;-)