Basket making course for beginners- Norfolk

Either you have a related website or you want to promote a website, whatever, stick it here. Adult related and other dodgy stuff will be deleted. Otherwise, carry on and tell us about yourselves. Please don't make this your only post, if your company does fit in then we believe you will too.
NorfolkHedge
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Basket making course for beginners- Norfolk

Hello. I am a basket maker and I run a one day basket making course for beginners. Held in Norfolk and with an emphasis on hedge baskets.
Please see my website http://www.norfolkhedge.co.uk for details.

diggernotdreamer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Basket making course for beginners- Norfolk

I just looked at your website, your baskets are really lovely, I have a collection of old baskets and would love to be able to make some, we have a lot of willow, dogwood, woodbine in the hedges all around here, lots of materials. You should introduce yourself on the forum as you have a very interesting life. Do you ever get over to Ireland? Will definitely look you up if I am over visiting my daughter in Norfolk, see if you are running a course

NorfolkHedge
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Re: Basket making course for beginners- Norfolk

Thanks very much. Haven't been to Ireland in long time: brief visit to Conamara (that's not how its spelt). Would love to go back. Well be great to see you if you in Norfolk. Also have a stall in centre of Norwich.