Reasonably priced seeds

Either you have a related website or you want to promote a website, whatever, stick it here. Adult related and other dodgy stuff will be deleted. Otherwise, carry on and tell us about yourselves. Please don't make this your only post, if your company does fit in then we believe you will too.
Carltonian Man
A selfsufficientish Regular

Reasonably priced seeds

Was told today about Seed Parade online seed suppliers.
Haven't used them yet but they seem to have good reviews and people I know sing their praises. A brief look through the web site explains they keep prices low by minimising packaging and with some of the sale prices as low as 9p I'll be taking a look for next years seed. Thought I'd share.

Green Aura
Site Admin
Site Admin
latitude: 58.569279
longitude: -4.762620

Re: Reasonably priced seeds

Looks interesting.
Maggie

Never doubt that you can change history. You already have. Marge Piercy

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. Anais Nin

bonniethomas06

I have used them before and would highly recommend them - you can get some nice heritage varieties too. In fact forgot about them until your post and have just ordered my cucumber seeds, amongst others. So thanks for the reminder!

P.s. I think the reason they are so cheap is because your seeds come in little clear plastic bags with just a sticker on with the name. Also you don't seem to get as many as from the big boys, but since I never use all that I buy they end up sitting shrivelling up in my seed box anyway - so I don't mind.
"A pretty face is fine, but what a farmer needs is a woman who can carry a pig under each arm"

My blog...

http://www.theparttimesmallholder.blogspot.com

dave45

Speaking of seed packets - don't you find that most seed packets are very poorly designed?

Where do you rip them open to avoid destroying the instructions, the contents or making them impossible to re-"seal"?

Why do they glue the tops together so you can't slit them with a knife?

rubbish rubbish rubbish design.