the perfect t-shirt!! a brilliant website

Either you have a related website or you want to promote a website, whatever, stick it here. Adult related and other dodgy stuff will be deleted. Otherwise, carry on and tell us about yourselves. Please don't make this your only post, if your company does fit in then we believe you will too.
buzzybee
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie

the perfect t-shirt!! a brilliant website

http://perfect.betterthinking.co.uk/per ... fault2.htm

I dont quite know if this is along the right lines for this site, but you all seem fairly open, and keen to read anything along the lines of ecology, sustainability and general logic, so I thought I would post this site here. They are a consultancy company, who set themselves the job of finding and producing the 'perfect tshirt'. looking at material/colour/print/cut and everything else in between.
the project and research itself finished a year or so ago i think, but its written in such an accessible way that it made me enjoy researching my dissertation, which this website formed a central part. they really thought about every part of the process, and the dyeing section especially got me thinking about how many decisions i should be making about the future of my work and my personal living.
anyway, enjoy. its something I feel strongly about, although unfortunately cant always stick to yet. I'm working on it tho.
Becca

Ratty
Living the good life
Living the good life

Re: the perfect t-shirt!! a brilliant website

Interesting concept. Nightmare website to navigate - perhaps they should think of redefining that? :wink:
:flower: Ratty

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/in_memory_of_joeb - Raising money for charity selling lots of things! Please take a look!