Search found 77 matches
- Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:10 am
- Forum: Home Brew and other Country Skills
- Topic: Making wine from frozen fruit
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4370
I've grown blackcurrants for some years and often to put them in the freezer to avoid deciding to what to do with them. There were quite a few bags in there but I didn't think much about them. Last November my freezer packed up and largely defrosted so I did a triage operation on all the contents (f...
- Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:27 pm
- Forum: 101 Uses For
- Topic: 101 uses for an old/scratched/promo cd
- Replies: 29
- Views: 11375
22. stuck on the walls on a walled garden to reflect some light back in. 29. Similar to above; attach a whole lot of CDs to a frame by my hedge which gets early morning sunshine, to create a big mirror which reflects sunlight and more importantly heat into the house in cool but sunny weather. When ...