Search found 17 matches
- Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:01 am
- Forum: Allotments, Veg Patches and Container Gardening
- Topic: Fennel as a companion plant
- Replies: 5
- Views: 894
We have interplanted our fennel with carrots and it seems to have stopped the dreaded carrot fly this year. Only thing is, most of the fennel seems to have bolted despite having lots of water.
- Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:59 am
- Forum: Welcome New People Say Hello
- Topic: Hi from Sheffield
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1098
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie to the forum. My hubbie and I got into self-sufficiency about fifteen years ago after reading St. John Seymour's book. Since then we've kept chickens for eggs, also reared day-olds for meat, bred rabbits, kept ducks, quail, and grown a large proportion of our fruit & veg...