Bee allergy test.

Please keep your posts about natural health and beauty things! This is another popular demand section. So don't prove us wrong and fill it with posts about natural face masks, herbal medicine and anything else you think belongs here.
Nomada
Living the good life
Living the good life

Bee allergy test.

Well, I've never been stung by a bee or wasp and I have no idea if I'd be allergic or not. Which is maybe a little worrying considering I study solitary bees and wasps and often go out catching them for surveys. I'm thinking of keeping bees on the lottie and I'm wondering if there's a test I can have to check if I'm allergic or not or if I'd even need to bother. I'm sure I know of someone who had it done before doing a beekeeping course. I think about 1 in every 200 people is allergic, if it was just a rash it's not problem but the whole death thing is obviously very scary. Could I ask my GP or can I get allergy tested elsewhere? Any one done this?
England is not a Free People, till the Poor that have no Land, have a free allowance to dig and labour the Commons.