Rehoming cats..

Due to popular demand, here is the section to discuss everything to do with our pets. Please remember though to post any queries regarding pet livestock in the livestock section as you are more likely to get the right response there!
Gem
Living the good life
Living the good life

Rehoming cats..

Now that I am finally a bit more settled I am looking to rehome a cat or kitten.

Anyone have a suggestion of a good rehoming center?

Gem

brett53
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Re: Rehoming cats..

obviously i don't know your local one - but try the cats protection league , they should be able to recommend one or may have one them self - mine was delivered by fate , i said "no more " after my last old girl went , but out of the blue a couple turned up looking for a home for a cat , someone must have pointed them in my direction :scratch:

any ways hope you find the right cat for you - but as you know cats don't have owners - they have STAFF :wink: :lol: :lol: - least ways that's how her ladyship seems to think things work round here :roll:
the validity of ones ideas are best measured by the resistance they attract

and if enough people tell you are WRONG - do it ANYWAY !!

bonniethomas06
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: Rehoming cats..

Hi,

When I lived in Bristol (until recently) I got my cat Bruno from the Bath Cats and Dogs home, in Claverton Down, Bath, and they were fantastic.

Also, I have got a cat in the past from Chippenham Cat Rescue - about 40 mins from Bristol. Really sweet - basically an old lady who rescues stray/unwanted cats and keeps them in specially built sheds in her back garden! She is always wanting to take more, but never has space, so would be very grateful to you I am sure.

Good luck though, cats are brilliant! :cat: (have wanted opportunity to use this smily for ages!)
"A pretty face is fine, but what a farmer needs is a woman who can carry a pig under each arm"

My blog...

http://www.theparttimesmallholder.blogspot.com